Street Fight in Albury NSW - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2003, 01:13   #1 (permalink)
BOF

Street Fight in Albury NSW

Was talking to my Bro and he said on the Winton weekend they stayed at a place in Albury.

Anyway about 4.00am after a big night they are leaving this nightclub, three guys aged between 19-21, anyway these three fellas say something and one of the says something back and they start flogging one of my brothers mates up, so its three onto 1, so my brothers other mate tries to help and they are beating him up now, (three onto two) the only one not fighting is my Bro he is just standing there worried about his mates who are being beaten up in front of him.

ANYWAY

We always carry a little canister of Pepper Spray whenever we go out, we all have done for about the last 5 years, so he reaches into the pocket and pulled the safety and gave it to the blokes beating his mates up, gets one fella right in the eye and the other two in the face and mouth, he said what happened next shocked the hell out of everyone, the three blockes just drop to the ground screaming, my brothers mates escaped most of it but a little overspray got them and they too were hurting. The Three bad guys get up off the ground and stagger down the road caughing, sneeezing and crying.

Just as this was happening the Cops arrive, the pepper spray was laying on the ground so my brother quickly stands on it so the cops dont see and carefully puts it back in his pocket, the cops are looking at my brothers two mates (eyes watering from the overspray) and asks if something was sprayed into the air "NO" was the answer, anyway the Ambo arrives and cleans one of my brothers mates up, they catch a taxi and go home, on the way home my Bro must have wiped his eyes and all hell breaks loose, his eyes are on fire, he cant see and cant say anything as he was worried the taxi driver might say something to the cops etc.

He gets led out of the taxi and into the hotel by one of his beaten up mates as he is totally blind now, spends the next few hours washing his eyes out with water.

He said "that guy I got fair and square in the eyes would still be hurting I reckon"

Im not sure if Pepper Spray is legal in other states but in WA it is, anyone over 18 can buy it.

Worth its weight in gold I reckon.

So if your from Albury and know someone who got pepper sprayed on the Saturday night of the V8 supercars weekend, I hope his eyes are still stinging

They found out afterwards that one of the guy lives in Albury and ownes a Limo and races an old yellow XY around Winton on the odd occasion. Anyone know him?
VC Valiant 245Hemi, 280zx Nissan 5 speed, 88 EA 3.9CFI,94 ED Gli X Chaser, 79 FC LTD, 351, FMX, 91 EA2 Fairmont Ghia, 1999 AU S pack, 2000 AU Forte, 1992 EB2 XR8, 2001 AU2 SR, 2002 VX2 Acclaim, 2002 VX2 Manual S pack,2003 BA XR6 manual, 2001 VX2 Berlina.
BOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2003, 01:23   #2 (permalink)
Black 200kw wheel barrow

Re: Street Fight in Albury NSW

Quote:
Originally posted by BOF
Im not sure if Pepper Spray is legal in other states but in WA it is, anyone over 18 can buy it.
good news they got the bastards

im guessing your bro isnt 18? hence why he was hiding it?
Old 05-29-2003, 01:27   #3 (permalink)
BOF

Re: Re: Street Fight in Albury NSW

Quote:
Originally posted by FalKeen
good news they got the bastards

im guessing your bro isnt 18? hence why he was hiding it?
He is 19 although understands its illegal in the east?? He was just worried that the cops would think it was overkill and that he could of got introuble for using a dangerous weapon or something, they were all just playing it safe.
VC Valiant 245Hemi, 280zx Nissan 5 speed, 88 EA 3.9CFI,94 ED Gli X Chaser, 79 FC LTD, 351, FMX, 91 EA2 Fairmont Ghia, 1999 AU S pack, 2000 AU Forte, 1992 EB2 XR8, 2001 AU2 SR, 2002 VX2 Acclaim, 2002 VX2 Manual S pack,2003 BA XR6 manual, 2001 VX2 Berlina.
Old 05-29-2003, 01:41   #4 (permalink)
Lamahs approve of manuals

Does anyone know if it is legal in NSW ?

Might be worth getting some for the gf if it is...
XR8 Lamah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 01:46   #5 (permalink)
Mountain man'

haha man thats gotta hurt!!
good on him, ur brother is a champ!
Old 05-29-2003, 02:00   #6 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

Hey BOF,

There has been alot of fights in Albury of late.
Being in the Army , our guyus have been targeted coning out of the night clubs. The thing is, people bag the Army & whinge that they dont want the Army in their area. But, they neglect to remind themselves that if the Army wasn't here/left the area, that the money would go with it.
Yes of course some of the young AJ dick heads start ome fights but the majority are started by drunk civi's out for an easy picking.

Ohh by the way Pepper sray is Illegal in NSW & Vic.
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2003, 02:02   #7 (permalink)
Mountain man'

if u ran out of pepper, and u had a spare can of pepper spray haning round the house, can u spray it over your steak?
Old 05-29-2003, 02:06   #8 (permalink)
BOF

Quote:
Originally posted by Phat XD
if u ran out of pepper, and u had a spare can of pepper spray haning round the house, can u spray it over your steak?
You can (its safe to eat) but I would be very very carefull how much you used.
Old 05-29-2003, 02:06   #9 (permalink)
Mountain man'

did Dr pepper make pepper spray?
why is it cherry cola?
Old 05-29-2003, 02:28   #10 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Legal or not, I reckon it's wise to carry it. We all know the "justice" system is on the side of the crims. They're lucky they weren't locked up for assault.

Anyway, rant over.

My mum carries a spray can of Impulse in her bag werever she goes, but it's not to make smell nice. Impulse in the eyes won't be as potent as pepper spray but it still does the trick.
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub