Stupidity - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2004, 07:12   #1 (permalink)
Proudly Average

Stupidity

Don't drink and drive, and don't drive beyond your limits. Simple, hey? Everyone got that? I've been writing some try-hard funny stuff on the forums lately. THis isn;t like that.

Obviously not everyone - if everyone knew that, the backseat of the ZH wouldn;t be covered in blood and spew and piss and shit and bits of skin and christ knows what.

My birthday today. girlfriend and i decided to do a long drive through northern NSW, have dinner at Byron Bay and come back via nimbin/tomewin. All goes well, until about 4 k's out of Nimbin, I see what I thought was a paddock car dumped up a hill just off the road. Split second later I saw what I thought was a couple of drunks staggering up the road, waving at cars.

SOmething clicked in my brain, not entirely sure what, buit i locked them up, got in reverse and shot back. Two blokes, one holidng the other up. Still shitting myself that it's a scam and we're about to be robbed, i hop out.

One guy's holding his mate up, staggering towards me "give us a hand, i've just stacked me ****en car." He's covered in his mate's blood. I can;t see his mate's face for blood etc.

I remember very fkn little between there and Murwillumbah Hosptial except for screaming and panicking.

I've just got home. ANyways, turns out that the uninjured bloke was the driver, pissed. His mate wasn;t wearing a seatbelt. Doctors at murwillumbah emergency wouldn;t tell us much, but in my non-expert opinion, he's rooted.

i'm seriously shaken up and need a shower. i'll edit this post later and tidy it up. i just needed to vent.

be ****ing careful, OK?

NH
.020 over 351 Clevo, 10:1 comp, ported 302 heads, blueprinted and balanced, custom ground cam, Edelbrock intake, 600 Holley, K&N air filter, Custom Zip-Ties(tm), MSD ignition, Genie extractors, 2 x 2.5" exhaust, 2800rpm stally, rooted C4
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2004, 07:15   #2 (permalink)
Rice Sucks

Re: Stupidity

I hope the nongs r ok

take it easy ok.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:19   #3 (permalink)
waiting 4, 2nd Grandchild

Hey GreenMachine, don't mean to scare you, but when you cleaned up all the 'goo' from your car, you did wear rubber gloves and use disinfectant, didn't you??

I don't want you having nightmares but people can't be too careful.

Hope the passenger turns out ok...
xrgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 08:03   #4 (permalink)
in the chopshop workshop

damn man thats harsh, i remember coming home from a friends party at pt Augusta ( about 300km nth of Adelaide) and a guy came to us all drugged out and said that he and his wife was in a car accident and his wife died, but cause he wasnt badly damaged they just pumped him full of morphine and sent him on his way, we decided to take him to pt pirie on our way home, but man was a freaky hour or so. hope you can get over it soon bro.
mr_mkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 08:49   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

You did the right thing mate.

As for the knobhead driver....hope his mate comes out of this alright and never speaks to the f***wit again.
psycho chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 16:51   #6 (permalink)
Proudly Average

just got up and had a look at the ZH... i can't even fkn imagine what i might do with it. Can't face cleaning it, and i'm guessing the backseat, carpet, back door trims and the backs of the front seats won;t ever come clean.
.020 over 351 Clevo, 10:1 comp, ported 302 heads, blueprinted and balanced, custom ground cam, Edelbrock intake, 600 Holley, K&N air filter, Custom Zip-Ties(tm), MSD ignition, Genie extractors, 2 x 2.5" exhaust, 2800rpm stally, rooted C4
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 17:52   #7 (permalink)
gone

Big thumbs up from me mate for doing the right thing

Even though these idiots caused injury to themselves, it could have been anyone.

I can hardly imagine what you feel like, or what went through you mind but youve done well
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 18:08   #8 (permalink)
Whats traction?

Absolouty agree laminge!

Top stuff mate, wish there was more people out there like ya.

Hope the car comes out OK... maybe watch pulp fiction for some cleaning tips!
Old 08-27-2004, 18:09   #9 (permalink)
BOFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
just got up and had a look at the ZH... i can't even fkn imagine what i might do with it. Can't face cleaning it, and i'm guessing the backseat, carpet, back door trims and the backs of the front seats won;t ever come clean.
Doesnt sound like fun and will probably cost you a fortune in Dollars and Time BUT you may very well have saved a persons life. That person may also have a wife and kids that you have returned a husband and father too.
Although not often said, cars are just things, what you have done is far far more important than any object. It will come around to you too, something good will come of this.

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 18:19   #10 (permalink)
BA FALCON XR6™

Good on ya mate. If it was me i would have been shitting myself.
FPV TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub