Sydney LS1.com cruise - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2001, 07:07   #1 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

cool Sydney LS1.com cruise

And a fine time was had by all.. except for one chap who received an "involuntary tax" from our friendly blue-shirted brethren. Was good to finally meet the lads on here from the "Dark Side" (Hobbes & Strife) and see their machines.

Strifey - that's one mean turn of speed your beast has.. and an equally impressive display of smoke and sparks from the exhaust in that little traffic light drag you had.. hehe :D

Hobbes - good show mate, well organised. It was a shame there weren't more of us Blue Oval zealots to bolster the ranks... but at least we had a showing!! (Venom S and myself).

Now to get to bed, XLR8 and a few others will be banging on the door at 7am for the club run down south, so I should try and catch some zzzz's...

.. and finally many thanks to Warrick who set up a superb cold-air intake system on my beast today!! :thumbup:

*yawn* .. Homer sleep now..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2001, 00:19   #2 (permalink)
The Third Power

twas a good cruise, great cars and an excellent turnout.

el2xr8 no doubt seeing you live around the corner that we will have to make more of an effort maybe a gorge run is on the cards.

Good to see some of the blue oval represented, spread the word hopefully a few more will turn out.

Do you guys organise board cruises ?
strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 03:31   #3 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

It's great to see you guys has a top time.

Strife,
We have gatherings of the board quite often and usually it takes place with the tickford club as well.

When my baby is ready and all polished up, i'm down to goin on a cruise to make the numbers of the blue oval guys and meetup with teh fellow dark sides.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 06:07   #4 (permalink)
The Third Power

do so it will be good.

I think the guys can vouch that the biggoted opinions seem to remain on the boards not on the streets.

which is a good thing
strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 19:20   #5 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Quote:
Originally posted by strife
twas a good cruise, great cars and an excellent turnout.

el2xr8 no doubt seeing you live around the corner that we will have to make more of an effort maybe a gorge run is on the cards.

Good to see some of the blue oval represented, spread the word hopefully a few more will turn out.

Do you guys organise board cruises ?
Yeah mate, for sure!! I'm always up for a good fang.. although I might just have to ask you nicely to please disconnect the blower when we are lining up at the lights :D

I think us lads threw the gauntlet down by coming along, so why not get a few "evil" lads along on one of our runs eh! :thumbup:

Quote:
do so it will be good.

I think the guys can vouch that the biggoted opinions seem to remain on the boards not on the streets.

which is a good thing
Thats right. Not once did I hear any snide remarks or anything from the blokes there.. they seemed pretty reasonable (excepting their choice in mode of transport hehe)
Old 09-02-2001, 19:32   #6 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Quote:
Originally posted by el2xr8

Thats right. Not once did I hear any snide remarks or anything from the blokes there.. they seemed pretty reasonable (excepting their choice in mode of transport hehe)
Thats great, it's good to keep our differences in cars aside but all of us enjoy a cruise and gathering. I have a few holden mates as well. When theres a next run count me i'm in.
Looking forward to see some of you guys from the holden camp.

Oh yeah, i have an idea, next time where on a cruise we can merge and annoy some ricers, good idea i say.... :D :D

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 02:57   #7 (permalink)

Had a great time- specially that black XR6, should get out more often as a group of car nuts.
AV GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 03:41   #8 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

Quote:
Originally posted by VX SS
Had a great time- specially that black XR6, should get out more often as a group of car nuts.
'that black XR6' is definitely keen for more cruises. :D
Old 09-03-2001, 07:17   #9 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

Yep!! Likewise for me.. erm .. "the heritage green XR8 which didn't get much attention" :D
Old 09-04-2001, 03:58   #10 (permalink)
Autralian Ford Member

Maybe you needed to rev your engine and almost sideswipe more cars... maybe you guys know what im talking about :rolleyes:

All in all though good cruise, would be good to see some more Fords.. ad a little bit more variety into the mix.
Morgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub