Texas Rangers. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2002, 23:47   #1 (permalink)

Texas Rangers.

Walker was on the box the other night, and I was wondering if they really have those guys in Texas.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2002, 00:06   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Yes they do
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 00:20   #3 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Jeez I hope they don't carry on like him LOL
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 00:21   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS
Yes they do
Is this the only place they have rangers and why do they have rangers at all. Don't they have police?
Old 01-07-2002, 01:08   #5 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Well they were originally the only police here in Texas back in the OLD days. But since we have caught up with civilization we have state police, local police, county sheriffs, and then the Texas Rangers.

They even have a museum for the TX Rangers down in Waco if I remember correctly.

They are like a state FBI or CIA sorta.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 01:30   #6 (permalink)

That must be one bad ass state to need all that law enforcement.

"But since we have caught up with civilization "

WE!!! do you live in Texas??

Sounds like there is a bit of history involved, kinda cool really!
Do they drive around in dodge rams as well?
Old 01-07-2002, 07:12   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2
That must be one bad ass state to need all that law enforcement.
Every state is like that. Here in Georgia we have city/town police, county police, county sheriff's, state patrol, and the GBI " Georgia Bureau of Investigation". Of course one has to remember that Texas was once a country and later became a state. HSE2 I don't see how you could sit through an hour of Walker. :crazy3: I never could, awful acting .

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 13:09   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Stacy94PGT

HSE2 I don't see how you could sit through an hour of Walker. :crazy3: I never could, awful acting .
I never said I watched it. I saw the first 10 minutes before going to bed. It was on after a clint movie. I took notice of it because of the big sliver looking truck with the strobe lights. Thought it strange anyone would take any notice of such a rig.
Old 01-07-2002, 18:07   #9 (permalink)
Australian Ford Member

Quote:

I never said I watched it. I saw the first 10 minutes before going to bed. It was on after a clint movie. I took notice of it because of the big sliver looking truck with the strobe lights. Thought it strange anyone would take any notice of such a rig.
If you stayed up later you could see Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley flogging some stupid exercise machine, as they have been every night for what seems like the last five years. How many types of torture rack are there in the world; why are they all on late night - early morning TV; and does anyone actually call 1800-RUPTURE-A-MUSCLE- IN-YOUR-BEDROOM and buy one at three in the morning?

If you'd been born sooner, you would have seen the '50's and '60's TV show "Tales of Texas Rangers", which probably makes Walker look good now, but I was pretty impressed when I was 12 or so.
EA S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 20:12   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

Thank God, I'm sure your dreams are much better than that TV show is. EA S your right a lot of "ab" machines are shown at that time in the morning. That dude with the pony tail gets on my nerves.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub