Thanks to Ford and Herrod's. (and FF) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2003, 17:39   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up Thanks to Ford and Herrod's. (and FF)

Firstly as a direct result of my thread "Not good enough Ford" I received a PM from Ford, I'm very happy to report that my Cruise Control will be working very soon.
The feedback and action taken by both Ford and my Dealer have been first class. Well done Ford!

Secondly, Shortly after I made a comment about my Herrod Exhaust droning (and you guys were the first to be told about it) I received a PM from Rob Herrod asking me to contact him.
After speaking with Rob I have no doubt that a solution is at hand. This was my first (of many I hope) dealing with Herrod Motorsport (my suspension and Exhaust were dealer fitted) and besides the fact that Rob seems like a bloody nice guy it confirmed the impression that I had got from these Forums, That is that Herrod Motorsport is #1.

Thanks Rob

Cheers, Bazza.
BS888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2003, 18:20   #2 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

thats great to hear. thats what u call customer sevice. as soon as i scrape some cash up i wil be heading to rob's to get the lowering some new rims on my xt.
Old 02-04-2003, 18:25   #3 (permalink)
gone

Sensational

Now maybe we can get some praise going again for the product we all suport.
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 18:37   #4 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Rob is always trying to keep his customers happy and I'm sure the droning exhaust was a concern to him.

Now, if only I could stop the PMs he keeps sending me: "AP, where's the damn money?!#$*%????"

(he he just kidding)

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 18:51   #5 (permalink)

Re: Thanks to Ford and Herrod's. (and FF)

Quote:
Originally posted by BS888
Firstly as a direct result of my thread "Not good enough Ford" I received a PM from Ford, I'm very happy to report that my Cruise Control will be working very soon.
The feedback and action taken by both Ford and my Dealer have been first class. Well done Ford!

Secondly, Shortly after I made a comment about my Herrod Exhaust droning (and you guys were the first to be told about it) I received a PM from Rob Herrod asking me to contact him.
After speaking with Rob I have no doubt that a solution is at hand. This was my first (of many I hope) dealing with Herrod Motorsport (my suspension and Exhaust were dealer fitted) and besides the fact that Rob seems like a bloody nice guy it confirmed the impression that I had got from these Forums, That is that Herrod Motorsport is #1.

Thanks Rob

Cheers, Bazza.
I myself can't say enough about the great service and professional service I have received from both Ford and Rob. Great companies that we are lucky enough to know of.
Race Rubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 18:56   #6 (permalink)

You're dead right A P, He was very concerned about it. I am someone he has never met yet Rob made me feel like a VIP.
I know he will be receiving more of my hard earned $ in the future.

Cheers, Bazza.
BS888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 20:13   #7 (permalink)
Darkside Intruder!

That is very impressive indeed. Well done ford and herrod, with this kind of service its no wonder there are some loyal blue bloods out there.
VXLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2003, 23:28   #8 (permalink)

I am happy for you but don't get to excited over Ford warrenty work,my 1999 AU Futura has rust in the boot area and Ford have knocked back the warrenty claim as I touched up the paintwork.As was explained to me by 2 dealers and verified by the Ford customer hotline any work on the body or paintwork not done by a Ford dealer voids the warrenty on rust.So be very careful if you touch up any little nicks or scrathes.Also Ford say they are not aware of any rust problems in the AU boot area,regardless to what is posted on the internet
Old 02-04-2003, 23:40   #9 (permalink)
gone

Taximan some good advice

Dont touch something that can be done under warranty, and i havent heard of any issues re rust in boot!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 05:17   #10 (permalink)
Australian Member

Taximan...
is the rust in your boot area on the boot hingies?? If so I had that same problem. I actually got it repaired under warranty. Car was away for 2 days. The rust was traced to a leak in the rear spoiler, which i complained about.. Becasue water kept on getting trapped in the boot lip and water was also not draining under the rear window area of the boot.
Black S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub