Thanks go out to xyphoid and cobra188 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2002, 08:37   #1 (permalink)

Thanks go out to xyphoid and cobra188

Just wanted to thank you guys for answering my questions so damn quick!!

Your both very, knowledgeable people. Whats your occupation?

I also checkd out your webpage, xyphoid, and was impressed. It helped me to set up the rear quarter interior lights in my XF so that i can switch them on with out all the interior lights come on. You know what im talking about? and all i needed was a simple Diode!!

Your both great blokes.

Keep up da good work!
matt
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2002, 08:44   #2 (permalink)
Cobra188

xf_xr6> I'm just a car nut ... petrol head ... but more particularly a Ford freak ... can't tell you why ... just born with petrol in my veins.

Glad to help - these forums are great for knowledge exchange - if I don't learn something new every day I look on it as a waste and might as well have stayed in bed.
Old 06-26-2002, 17:24   #3 (permalink)

No problems ! Glad to be of some help ?!?!?

I think though that there are soooooo many ppl on these Forums though that I/we should thank as well !

Jase_ELXR8 has helped many (Including myself on many occasions) with his seemingly Unlimited Knowledge,

HSE2 must be dead tired running around all the different tech threads, trying to help EVERYONE out,

Cobra188 Has put in some very helpful, and descriptive Posts that has helped many ppl as well,

Obvoiusly, there are many mnay more people out there that have helped out with the many and varied questions out there, Unfortunately, its tooo Early in the morning for me remember them all !

Cheers
Matti
Xyphoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 17:27   #4 (permalink)

Oh, and A big thankyou goes out to Lunatic_SS for providing the place for us Techies to get together, and cause havoc !

Cheers go out to you John !
Xyphoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub