Things people don't know about me.. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2004, 18:55   #1 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Read Things people don't know about me..

Ok, I have seen this done on another forum and it ended up being a very revealing and interesting thread so I thought i'd try it here...

Here is your chance to let spill on things that people here don't know about you.

I guess i'd better start. Now i'm not going to spill all, a girl has to keep some things to herself! Here are some things you probably don't know about me

- I HATE football with a passion, I also hate having it forcibly rammed down my throat by the media. WE ARE NOT ALL INTERESTED IN WHAT FOOTBALLERS DO OK!!!!!

- I have a tattoo of a Celtic coiled snake on my back. I did that for me, and I have no urge to flash it as a fashion accessory as most tend to do these days..

- I was a published author before I left high school, and was part of a talented students program in school.

- I am a non believer in the modern christian religion, although I respect the beliefs of those that do believe, and I expect those who do believe to respect mine.

- I have broken my arm, my leg and my finger, all when I was in Primary School, and all on the left side of my body. I have also had a staple in my left eyebrow from an accident, and an operation on my left ear. My right side has only suffered a scar on my knee from a bike accident so far (am I unco on my left side only? )

All right, that is all i'll share here. Come on, add your own now!
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2004, 19:03   #2 (permalink)
true blue thru & thru

Re: Things people don't know about me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery

- I have broken my arm, my leg and my finger, all when I was in Primary School, and all on the left side of my body. I have also had a staple in my left eyebrow from an accident, and an operation on my left ear. My right side has only suffered a scar on my knee from a bike accident so far (am I unco on my left side only? )

All right, that is all i'll share here. Come on, add your own now!

i am also weak on my left side.
as a baby my left side was really weak, so i had to do therapy/training to strengthen it when i was a toddler,
and now im alot weaker on my left side than my right, and i cant see properly aout of my left eye (a bit blurry), i cant hear properly on my left side either, actually all my bodily faults are on my left side.
which is kinda weird....
Old 09-15-2004, 19:05   #3 (permalink)
Mid-life crisis

Interesting!

Ok,
I'm old (so old I used to race a GT1600 eskie). I've also broken my arm, leg and fingers (several) on my LHS at various times in various ways ..... oh and a few things on my right as well. While on health I suffer from acute migratory arthritis and have since I was 22.
I LOVE football .. and most other sports.
I have 4 kids including twins.
I love to cook ... especially spanish and italian dishes.
I drive a .......oh no, I can't say that!!!.... it's waaaaaay toooooo personal ..... besides no one would believe me anyway!!

;o)) Ian
fpv f6t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 19:14   #4 (permalink)

Ok... first off - I'm with you on the football...!!!

Born in England, lived in the Bahamas, back to England, been in Australia for nearly 2 years.
First band I saw was Napalm Death supported by Pitch Shifter
First car was a Fiat Uno
I've had a car in each colour; red/white/black/blue/green/silver but never any duplication.
I have a fantastic girlfriend in Mexico who is coming over after xmas to live :o)
No tats, but 2 earrings, used to have nose ring, and once put a stud through that bit between thumb and forfinger - then found out the danger!!!
Went to an all boys public school (public = private in the uk - go figure:os)
Am reading about buddhism.
Am 28
Have longish hair
The worst time of my life was my girlfriend of 3.5 years going for a weeks holiday in Greece and marrying a truck driver :o(
Best time of my life was the Reading Festival a few years ago, fuelled by drink and drugs :op
My dad has a Lotus Elise and I WANT IT!!
I have a pool/spa/sauna/gym in my apartment complex - now you dont get THAT in the UK...!
The best feeling in the world is being in bed with someone you love drinking red wine and sharing mental and physical intimacy with some tunes on.
I kicked my V8 XA last week.
Im considering a Diahatsu (?) Charade
Im considering a hair cut
Im considering giving up smoking
I'm bored at work

That's quite enough for now I think.

Oh, yea, and I hate football and love the drags. And football isn't football. Soccer is football. And I dont like that much either.

Over to someone else...!!!
Disco Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 19:19   #5 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

Ok well first off I have never broken any limbs or fingers *knocks on wood*.
I have had to get stiches on 3 different occasions.
I have a tattoo of a celtic 3 leaf clover on my right wrist am considering a second tatt
I have shaved my head (with a razor) for 3 years now, after my ex dumped me.
I have one earring in the left ear.
My family and friends are the most important things to me in life.
I don't follow football.
I too am sick of it dominating the news headlines even when the season is over.
I like most forms of motorsports. Bikes bore me to death.
I am brand bias and I won't deny that.
I am not a practising relgious person, but i do have my beliefs.
I can't cook that well
I am a perfectionist. If something has to be done it must be done right first time.
Before I do something I need to plan.
I can at times seem rude but thats due to my lack of communication skills.
I am a very argumentative person.
I am a Taurus - dunno why I put that in there but everyone seems to be interested in star signs for one reason or another.
I love to drive really fast.
I like to be on the edge.
I am not afraid of death.
Old 09-15-2004, 19:25   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Ok,

- I broke 2 ribs, my left ankle and snapped my 2 top front teeth after falling off a baby seat being towed behind a car. I was 22 at the time.
- I have a 12 month old Staffy/Pitbull X named Diesel who is my child and best mate all in one.
- Im a shy guy but once i feel comfortable i go crazy
- I have 3 dragons tattoo'd down my right arm, these were done for me. I have always loved dragons and dinosaurs.
- I have my *cough* pierced, have had for 12 months or so and love it.
- Im a big fan of punk/metal/hardcore music but all my mates like R&B (ghey).
- I want all of Laurels cars.

Last edited by BlueAU; 09-15-2004 at 19:50.
BlueAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 19:26   #7 (permalink)

footy's not that bad i dnt go but i mite watch a game a week

my left side is also screwed; shoulder,elbow and foot
came off a motor bike 2yrs ago, was only wearing shorts and singlet, yes i was stupied

and
i luv my cars
frdpwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 19:31   #8 (permalink)
Just give me an excuse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAU
Ok,

- I broke 2 ribs, my left ankle and snapped my 2 top front teeth after falling off a baby seat being towed behind a car. I was 22 at the time.
Sorry dude but I am just imagining it and am trying not to laugh.
Old 09-15-2004, 19:32   #9 (permalink)
Mistress Death Metal ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAU
Ha ha... I don't doubt alcohol might have been a contributing factor to this accident! Funnily, as I try to picture this, I am struggling. Got any pics?
Discovery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 19:44   #10 (permalink)
Lyrical Mastermind

hmmm where to start
-ive broken both bones in my right leg from jumping into an empty pool when i was in grade 8 (very VERY funny, i know lol)
-ive had 2 operations in my life (had my appendix out and also an arthroscopy on my knee) with a third one (shoulder reconstruction type thingy) on its way on the 15th of next month
-i follow football, and played it as well, but that was what also caused my ever growing shoulder injury (mentioned above) and barrack for the Bronco's religiously lol
-in year 11 i got Bells Palsy and for those of u that dont know is a disease where it like paralyzes parts of your/entire face and yeah it paralyzed the right side of my face for a good couple months before eventually going away, and it was a pretty sad time butr it was also funny kos all the guys at skool got so much enjoyment over it (poking me with rulers and whatnot and telling me to smile, shit that guys do lol, and im sure u remember that era quite well peuty)
-i dont hate holdens and am contemplating owning one for my next car, its all going to come down to whats available at the time
thats all for now lol

"Hey, it compiles! Lets sell it" - What Microsoft probably says about all its products.

If what i'm saying isn't making any sense, im not drunk, im just like this all the time..............ok so maybe im drunk, but thats beside the point...
xf_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub