Ok, I have seen this done on another forum and it ended up being a very revealing and interesting thread so I thought i'd try it here...
Here is your chance to let spill on things that people here don't know about you.
I guess i'd better start. Now i'm not going to spill all, a girl has to keep some things to herself!
Here are some things you probably don't know about me
- I HATE football with a passion, I also hate having it forcibly rammed down my throat by the media. WE ARE NOT ALL INTERESTED IN WHAT FOOTBALLERS DO OK!!!!!
- I have a tattoo of a Celtic coiled snake on my back. I did that for me, and I have no urge to flash it as a fashion accessory as most tend to do these days..
- I was a published author before I left high school, and was part of a talented students program in school.
- I am a non believer in the modern christian religion, although I respect the beliefs of those that do believe, and I expect those who do believe to respect mine.
- I have broken my arm, my leg and my finger, all when I was in Primary School, and all on the left side of my body. I have also had a staple in my left eyebrow from an accident, and an operation on my left ear. My right side has only suffered a scar on my knee from a bike accident so far (am I unco on my left side only?
All right, that is all i'll share here. Come on, add your own now!