Thugs broke into my kids school last night - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2004, 04:47   #1 (permalink)
FF Town Mayor

Thugs broke into my kids school last night

My son just told me. Some thugs broke into their school library last night. The kids arrived to see their library door bashed down - its glass. Blood all over the place from whoever tried to bash it in. Cam said blood all over the window and ground.

The wankers didnt take anything, just smashed all the computers, ripped all their books and generally trashed the place. They threw bits of computers and books all over the school and the kids were finding bits of stuff all day.

The kids were rather sad and they didnt understand why it happened. I think its disgusting that someone would break in just to trash things. I mean its bad enough when things are stolen, but to do it just for the sake of breaking things, and in kids school library, I just dont know.

Its a nice area too, and nothing like this has ever happened before. Very disappointing. I doubt they will catch them. Who knows?
Extractors
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
Performance plugs
170.0rwkw
14.80 @ 95.33 mph

Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2004, 04:50   #2 (permalink)
Ford Enthusiast

Re: Thugs broke into my kids school last night

at least theres some consolation in whoever did it was too stupid to realise glass actually cuts you and got a decent serving of slash. i agree though, you have to question the mental ability of people who just trash stuff, like, what comes out of it? and as you said, especially a kids school, thats just low. maybe some security cameras would be wise, but im imagining this isnt exactly a common occurrence?
Old 11-04-2004, 04:58   #3 (permalink)
FF Town Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB-maen
at least theres some consolation in whoever did it was too stupid to realise glass actually cuts you and got a decent serving of slash. i agree though, you have to question the mental ability of people who just trash stuff, like, what comes out of it? and as you said, especially a kids school, thats just low. maybe some security cameras would be wise, but im imagining this isnt exactly a common occurrence?
No, there were no cameras near there. Might be from now on though. And no, not common at all.
Extractors
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
Performance plugs
170.0rwkw
14.80 @ 95.33 mph

Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 04:58   #4 (permalink)
AU XR6 VCT 'WANNABE'

Sorry to hear that Chic', I hate to see even my kids having to witness that sort of crap specially when they enjoy places such as the library. It's getting pretty shitty when dickheads have nothing better to do than trash places especially childrens schools.
At least they don't have to see suicides on the playground like they have over here.
Old 11-04-2004, 05:43   #5 (permalink)
waiting 4, 2nd Grandchild

Sad state of affairs when things like this happen. It makes you wonder at the mental ability of these wankers to trash a school library. We had a similar occurence years ago when a few school rooms were set alight by underage children that didn't think it would 'go that far'. Funny how matches and kids drawings go up in smoke! Nothing was taken, just burnt to sinders...then they got off by writing an apology letter to the school? The first and second graders were shattered.

And it's understandable that the children are confused by this event...we are adults and can't fathom it, so the children have no chance. We can just hope that the idiot that sliced themselves open gets gange-green or something similar. It's totally appauling.
xrgran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 06:08   #6 (permalink)
{';'}

Low and disgusting. What have humans become? Bring back capital punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundeep
Eh Yagz, suck my left teste mate I'll have boost for $1k, even if it is only 1 pound.

Check my ride, HERE
XRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 06:16   #7 (permalink)
Da Da Dadada HEY dadadada

At least theres DNA evidence there....
Schmaigz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:53   #8 (permalink)
Long live the AU!!

That sucks, so wrong, especially towards kids...

> Piccies <
hambo_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 12:11   #9 (permalink)
known as tibbo

no doubt Police would be checking with the local hospital and GP's for anyone coming in to be treated for cuts... Serve them right, low life buggers.....
RaceCraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 13:10   #10 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

What wankers though really. I mean atleast if they stole something there would be a reason, not saying it makes it acceptable, but vandalism is just plain pointless. I hope they get caught.
BlueAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub