Thumbs Up!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2002, 21:00   #1 (permalink)
ChAUffeurBoy

Thumbs Up!!!

Greetings all, im new to the board so let me start by saying great work and keep up the good work on this site! Its the best read!! Im a chauffeur driver in Melb and cant wait for the Fairlane/LTD's to hit the road! Anyway, i am sending in a picture that i took last week driving past Ford at Broadmeadows! I was armed with my camera when i had the chance of driving next to a new ba xt on the Hume, when to my amazement, the driver of the falcon winded down his window and gave me and my mates the big thumbs up!! We tried to catch up to him and thank him but he sped off like no tomorrow! That xt is a gun! I also have to add that there was a Fairmont Ghia at the airport at bp on Friday nite, and some lucky chauffeur drivers who happened to be there got a surprise when the driver from the fairmont told them to stop looking and frothing at the car, and to "jump in!!" They couldnt believe themsleves! One of those lucky guys was my brother! He drives a Caprice but he couldnt stop raving about the Fords! He sat in the back left of the Fairmont and was amazed at the new engine sound of the 220 v8! He told me that from where he was sitting in the car, it seemed as though the engine was in the boot! They all raved about its exhaust note too.. He told me the Ford driver hammered out of BP until they hit 150 km/h! I wish i was there! I tell u all the chauffeur industry in Melb cant wait for the new LWB Fords to hit the market in Feb/March as these last couple of years drivers and alot of passengers have been preffering Statemans to Fairlanes due to their fule economy, bigger interiors, and the rear doors which open much more on statesmans then on fairlanes.. There are many other factors too, but u can almost smell it in the air that this time round LTD and Fairlane will reign once again! Thanx FORD!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumbsup!.jpg (14.7 KB, 251 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2002, 21:45   #2 (permalink)

biggrin

Welcome to the nuthouse and how lucky is your brother :beerchuge :dog3: :fairy :td: :td: :td:
Old 09-22-2002, 21:56   #3 (permalink)
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!

Excellent stuff!!
Welcome!!
=)
Old 09-23-2002, 00:06   #4 (permalink)
Pinky!

Looks like it has one of those jacked up suspension packages. What were they called again?
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub