Re: Tom Gorman
Welcome to Tom!
My questions would be:
1. Does he have a job for a Ford mad chic/lawyer? J/K! LOL
2. The RWD question is a big one.
3. I have read that Tom was not really all that knowledgeable of Aussie car culture before he came here...so... has he got something up his sleeve to keep up with and even go past the Holdens as far as performance is concerned?
4. Would Ford consider making a coupe? XR coupe, GT coupe, whatever?
4a Would Ford consider making an AWD Falcon in the future?
5. Is it within the realms of possiblity for Ford to bring out a blown/turbo V8 in the range?
6. What is the long term plan for the Focus? Can they or will they make them more powerful?
7. Will Ford give the NA XR6 more power than the base models?
2003 BA NA XR6, Silhouette, manual, sunroof, premium audio, alarm, window tint, scuff plates, Navman (in TIMEOUT (tm))
JMM DEV3 BA kit
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
14.80 @ 95.33 mph
Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138