Toyota - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2006, 10:08   #1 (permalink)

Toyota

Toyota annonced it's going to be racing in the cup and busch series in 07'. Anyone want to post your thoughts on this subject, will Ford be even more competitive than before. I think it's an American sport and Toyota shouldn't be sticking their nose into it, and hopefully thell get boo'ed at every track they go to!

Ronald Reagan "War has never started because the United States was too strong!" God bless our missiles, and may they forever hit their targets with precision!
E.I.B. Student is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2006, 19:01   #2 (permalink)

Re: Toyota

I'll give my opinion....IT SUCKS!!

First they change the points; then they bring in the Japanese, then the C.O.T ......SOOOO LONNNNG NASCAR!

Im putting all my Nascar Collection into storage ( Mostly Jeff Gordon Collectibles ). I dont want anything to do with NASCAR next year! Hell; I barely watch it now since I know what lies in the future.
JustAmerican1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 13:06   #3 (permalink)

Strong answer

Ronald Reagan "War has never started because the United States was too strong!" God bless our missiles, and may they forever hit their targets with precision!
E.I.B. Student is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:43   #4 (permalink)

Garage

Other teams have gone to Toyota from chebbie and ford. Any make that beats some chebbies and their drivers is great. My favorites(not waltrip)have joined because the owner and the maker see what the future holds. To come out of the box already this year and dominate the way they have has put notice on the old shine runners that the bow tie is broke.
kaboom10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:37   #5 (permalink)

Any group that wants to come in and be competitive, is welcome. And THAT'S the American way. If they push the old, comfortable teams to a higher level of competition, so much the better for us all.

You can take your toys, put them in a box, and hide them if you want to, but that won't stop anyone from competing. Do I hope that Ford, and Chevy, and Dodge, come back with a better answer? You better believe it!!

Competition is good, and xenophobia is REALLY bad .
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub