For those who haven't been following our planning, Ford Discovery Centre is offering to organise some real juicy things for us if we go to the Cockroach state
The idea goes something like this:
- everyone meet at Geelong or something like that
- tour of Broadmeadows plant
- tour of Tickford
- tour of Ford Discovery Centre
- (optional) big piss up and feed
- maybe we can weasel a tour of Herrod or some other crowd who has juicy stuff for sale :p
Many think this is a great idea. I'm one of them!
So, I think we can rule out August (I'm getting married) and I think it was HSE2 that's going OS. The plant is out of bounds for May, and I'll be damned if I want to go to Melbourne in winter!!!!
So, I think we should look at September. Late September would be ideal, but it has to be during the week. I will hopefully have the new XR8 in time.
What does everyone reckon????
(For history, look at 'Craig Lowndes Merchandise' thread)