Underage Drinking - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2005, 21:14   #1 (permalink)
Racecar Driver

Underage Drinking

Ever done it? I want to hear some stories. I'm hoping to get drunk for the first time on Friday with my good friends Levi and Cole. Sure I've had the occassional beer here and there, but nothing special.

I got a story. Me, Cole, Levi and another friend named Casey were at Casey's house after getting back from visiting Wyotech. Casey had 3 beers in his fridge, and graciously gave me, Levi, and Cole one. Levi drank his, and automatically got buzzed (he drinks about as much as I do, barely at all, but I have a better time not beng stupid). All of a sudden, he starts doing Casey's dishes. So now everytime we talk about drinking, we ask if Levi has done any dishes lately.
72 Ford F100- Edelbrock Cam (lift .460/.480, duration 272/282), Edelbrock Carb (4bbl 850 cfm), Edelbrock Performer Intake (Single Plane), stock heads, stock exhaust manifolds, Flowmaster 40s coming as soon as its running.
78 Ford Granada/Mercury Monarch Stock Car- 351 Windsor, 6 point rollcage, 9inch 3.50s with full locker, Cooper Cobra tires, Open Exhaust, heads and cam secret
ford_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2005, 22:29   #2 (permalink)

Re: Underage Drinking

Ahhh... to be young and stupid again!

Only really done it once, nothing special to report. I drank a 750ml bottle of strongbow! Still made you feel very happy and invincible. Thats about it...

But having grown up a bit more and taken more heavily to the drinks (compared to when I was younger) I have learnt to have plenty of water before going to bed - unless you don't really want to sleep in, and have a panadol ready for your headache in the morning.

Best cure though is to down a beer when you wake up! Works miracles i tell ya!
Old 11-29-2005, 23:12   #3 (permalink)

dont think theres many that havent done it
im against it but cant deny drinking a sip or few when i was younger,i def wouldnt wanna see a 1-6-9 yr old drinking from a bottle or a can of beer,i have seen this once and i was so upset i rang authorities on this person..

but yes i have had a drink but a sip thats it didnt really have a can as such till i was around my teens to late teens..
cars are a lethal weapon,your not invinsible when you get into one,and no matter how much skill you think you have,you are never in control you are always on the edge of death it may not happen today but if you keep driving like you do,you too will end up dead!
hoon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 00:09   #4 (permalink)

Went to a mate's party, lot of drinking was done, don't remember all that much that was there, except for a big fire and that I woke up in a bus shelter in the middel of no where at like 4AM. Lucky had money and a phone to call taxi. O, and remeber seeing a couple of vans doing burnouts!

Plenty of stories bout my excessive drinking when I was in high school........
71ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:42   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford_racer
Ever done it? I want to hear some stories. I'm hoping to get drunk for the first time on Friday with my good friends Levi and Cole. Sure I've had the occassional beer here and there, but nothing special.

I got a story. Me, Cole, Levi and another friend named Casey were at Casey's house after getting back from visiting Wyotech. Casey had 3 beers in his fridge, and graciously gave me, Levi, and Cole one. Levi drank his, and automatically got buzzed (he drinks about as much as I do, barely at all, but I have a better time not beng stupid). All of a sudden, he starts doing Casey's dishes. So now everytime we talk about drinking, we ask if Levi has done any dishes lately.
Whats the legal drinking age in Montana? 21 ?
Regards,
Tote
Tote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 04:24   #6 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

haha ya drink it up kuz when u grow up anhd its legal its not so much fun.
im only 19 and kinda slowed down on drinking as im always driving.
just do it safely and remmber drinking safely means using bolt hands.
if u really want a kicker after 1 or 2 beers slam alot of orangejuice!
Old 11-30-2005, 09:06   #7 (permalink)
Racecar Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tote
Whats the legal drinking age in Montana? 21 ?
Regards,
Tote
yes it is. used to be 18 back in the 80s when my dad was in high school... i think
72 Ford F100- Edelbrock Cam (lift .460/.480, duration 272/282), Edelbrock Carb (4bbl 850 cfm), Edelbrock Performer Intake (Single Plane), stock heads, stock exhaust manifolds, Flowmaster 40s coming as soon as its running.
78 Ford Granada/Mercury Monarch Stock Car- 351 Windsor, 6 point rollcage, 9inch 3.50s with full locker, Cooper Cobra tires, Open Exhaust, heads and cam secret
ford_racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 19:44   #8 (permalink)

Good to be in Australia, can legally drink at 18
71ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 23:52   #9 (permalink)
XFFAIRMONT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford_racer
yes it is. used to be 18 back in the 80s when my dad was in high school... i think
How old ate you mate. It would be real weird goin to a pub and not bein able to drink. Your parents would have no say after 18 though in most cases. Is there alot of poeple between the ages of 18 and 21 that do drink? Its probably a good thing though. I'm about to turn 21. Most of my friends have no money and are in a rut of going and getting blind every weekend just pissing every cent of money they make away. They wonder why theye havent got a nice car. I only drink if there is an occasion normally, always have to work sundays and after getting home drunk at 6am a few times and having to go and be at work working in the sun by 8am you learn it is no fun.

#ps. would rather spend my money on my cars. At least you can see where it goes. Most of my mates go ut and get drunk thinkin there gona pickup chicks. It doesn't seem to work though.

Oh and yer i got drunk a few times before turning 18.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:16   #10 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

a men bro well said, i mean if i wanted a 6 pack but needed a fuel filter, decision goes without question.
and honstly when ur drunk outa ur mind acting a fool u think u gona get chicks, haha roling by sum hinas in a slick ride, lock the ebrake and burn, that wil get u chicks.
Just memeber bro everything is ok in moderation.
its when u become like my neighbor ricardo, hes 23, no job, droped out, no car,no work ethic, stil lives with mom and dad and just sits on his a** thinking about how he wil get more $ to get drunk again.

btw in germany the legal age is 16 would u belive that

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub