Vandals on Christmas - please read, need pity! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2001, 06:56   #1 (permalink)
Women Like my Probe :)

mad Vandals on Christmas - please read, need pity!

So, I'm heading home from a Christmas Childrens Program on christmas eve, my girlfriend is following me because my tires were bald and the roads were spotty, while coming around a corner 4 blocks from my house my car stalls, I turn the key and it cranks and cranks, and then nothing. I've had problems with keeping my car idleing, and after replacing the plugs/wires/cap/rotor running cleaner through it etc. it still does it. Anyway I was heading to drop my car off at my place and from there we were going to my parents to open presents so instead of messing with the car I just left it. The next morning (christmas day) I return to my car to find that some m*th*r f*ck*r busted the sunroof. This is in a very small town where everyone knows my car and until yesterday I thought I had no enemies. I'd really like to know who the hell did it, and why. My car is a major hooptie (as stated on the back window!) so why would someone just break the sunroof? Everyone there knows my car has a bad-ass stereo system, and an alarm, so why would they mess with it? Judging by the footprints in the snow, it looks like they tried to jimmy the locks, but there is nothing missing from my car. :fmad:
When I find out who it was I'm going to then I'm going to & and if they try to I'm going to and if that doesn't work I'll or just return the favor to their vehicle. What really sucks Is I only had PLPD on it and that expired on 12-12-01 and I didn't renew it because I wasn't driving it since the wheel bearing went on me! :fmad:

The worst thing about this is it was a factory sunroof, I haven't looked into replacing it yet as I have NO $, I didn't even buy a single christmas present this year because I was foolish and used my credit cards when I shouldn't have and now I'm hurtin because my car keeps breaking down on me, every time I fix something, something else goes wrong within 2 weeks!. It looks like my only option right now is to duct tape a piece on plexi-glass in it's place. That will look real good with my 3-4 shades of burgandy, fadded paint, dented fender, broken mirror, 3 15" rims, 1 16" rim, broken headlights, and black taillights. Pics coming soon.
probe em is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2001, 10:05   #2 (permalink)
Old Skool Member

I tried to help you out with your question about your car stalling in the LX section, but you didnt mention that it happened when you turned corners. If that's the case then it's most likely your fuel pump. This is a problem that I have heard of many times before and it's usually the pump going out. Sorry to hear about your sunroof! That really sucks man, I'd start asking questions since it's a small town and someone has got to know something.

Laters!

1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II 13B-T "FC3S"
Turbo RWD Rotary Powa!
Vulcan Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2001, 06:19   #3 (permalink)
probeGTgirlie

That reallly sucks..... I cannot stand people who find it necessary to mess with other peoples s***. I know how you feel though....some a-hole decided they wanted my FACTORY spoiler off of my probe so the proceeded to pry it off with a crowbar....results......dented hatch and no spoiler...... some people just plain suck.......anyways......hope you find out who did this......make them pay........:bs3:
Old 12-27-2001, 12:59   #4 (permalink)

This all comes down to a lack of respect. Parents don't seem to teach it anymore. When I was a we tacker disrespecting others property would get me a very sore backside. Being taught the value of money doesn't hurt either.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2001, 13:03   #5 (permalink)
Big Poppa

This is a list of all the shit that has happened to my cars:
All at my house in the last 3 1/2 years!!!!!

1992 Probe GL
Back lock was attempted to be popped out (not at my house though, but happened)

1997 Probe
Window bent out and door opened. Subs were attempted to be stolen. I walked outside and scared the guy off (did not happen at my house)

Drivers side door lock broken out. Trunk popped and subs and amp stolen

Door left unlocked. Amp and subs stolen again.

Door left unlocked. 120+ CDs stolen (Damn people not locking my doors!)

1983 Mustang GT
Tail lights stolen (why!!!?)

1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertable
I never kept anything in this car but:

Drivers side door lock broken out. Nothing to steal

Trunk lock broken out. Nothing to steal

Door was wide open when I came outside one day. Glove box open. Nothing to steal

1991 Ford Explorer
Back window knocked out w/ baseball bat in the middle of the night

Roommates cars
Full stereo stolen (CD player, amp, subs, and CDs)

Fishing Rods stolen out of car

So, I feel your pain... The worst is when the car is just beat up for no reason... Anyone think I should move?
83, 89, 93 Mustangs- (Bye Bye), 1988 Ranger XLT- (Also gone)
NOPOC
fiveliter302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 13:28   #6 (permalink)

Wow! I'm not moving to Akron Ohio!!!
Old 01-03-2002, 13:37   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2
This all comes down to a lack of respect. Parents don't seem to teach it anymore. When I was a we tacker disrespecting others property would get me a very sore backside.
Same here.

Quote:
Being taught the value of money doesn't hurt either.
Are you dissing my the foolish decisions I've made in the past? I've had a job since I was 8 years old and paying Income Taxes since I was 14. I know the value of money, I just had a lot of bad luck and hard times, and the only way to justify it (in my mind) was to buy more things. I have learned my lesson and am on the road to recovery and it won't happen again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub