Victim of road rage - P plated Barina driver. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2004, 01:31   #1 (permalink)
Sex on wheels

Victim of road rage - P plated Barina driver.

Just an hour ago I was reversing out of a car park after finishing my grocery shopping for the week. Given I canít see any traffic coming because a van is parked to the left of me, I slowly reverse until I can visibly see before pulling out completely.

I reverse no more than half a metre before having to slam on the anchors. This dickhead in a riced up white Barina with P plates flies past my back bumper at about 60km/h. I'm so pissed at this stage; I decide to give him the bird. He sees it. GOOD. I begin reversing out of the car spot completely. He stops his car and reverses back at me as fast as the shitbox can go in reverse, smoke bellowing everywhere and stopping only a metre shy of my front bar.

I figure he's trying to make a point, so I take the opportunity to get out of my car, march over to him and yell "20 ****ing km/h in parking lots you dipshit, or have you already forgotten the road rules you learnt 3 weeks ago?"

He's fuming at this stage and decides to spit at me. More of a spray rather than a lurgy. Without sounding like the Lord, the wind was with me and blew most of it back in his face and onto his panels.

He then yells at me, "I coulda hit ya ya know". Well duh!!
Thinking he was probably referring to when he was reversing back at me after giving him the bird, my swift reply only seemed to aggravate him even more, "I've got insurance mate, do you? I wouldnít mind the front being resprayed - nasty stone chips"

"**** off four eyes" - It was after that comment I was seriously considering tearing the inklings of bumfluff from his Johnson & Johnson face before smashing his little boney head between the centre pilar and door frame. Snapping the key in the ignition, keeping the rest of the bunch and kicking in a few panels in also came to mind.

Instead I simply walked away Pfffting, got in my car and drove off.

If we had trailer parks in Australia equal to the American standard, he'd be living in one. Total trash and filth. Wasn't worth the effort.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Click here to see full size avatar....

Autos are for lazy drivers
GTPChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2004, 01:37   #2 (permalink)
FF Town Mayor

Re: Victim of road rage - P plated Barina driver.

Do we have a Canberra branch of the FF Lynch Mob???
Extractors
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
Performance plugs
170.0rwkw
14.80 @ 95.33 mph

Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:41   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

I would of decked the little shit.

Gave someone a bit last night actually. At the car park outside the movies, the dickhead in his R30 cryline sedan with dodgey spoiler/bodykit and chrome wheels had his stereo up full blast, setting off alarms left right and centre. Probably couldn't hear my call of "good one dickhead' even though everyone else seemed to.
psycho chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:45   #4 (permalink)
BOFH

have to say, never had a problem. Of course, it that situation it could have been nasty!

Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:50   #5 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

yea had a volvo driver try and hit my car with a tyre rench after he cut me off in the right lane as i was over taking him i gave him a dose of 130W opti blue lights for the time it took to get out of the right lane 30 sec or so as we were in a 110 zone and he decided to do 90, i punched it past him and out the window came his hand and a tyre leaver he chased me at first untill i just kept the boot in and ****ed off into the distance, reported it to the cops and was told that being in the right lane officialy overtaking on a 3 lane M1 motorway was dangerous because i had cruse ctrl set.... WTF. gave up went home....kicked the cat....

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:54   #6 (permalink)
aufalcon.com

Dunno if I woulda been able to restrain myself in that situation. Especially considering your car! Think of the GT-P!!!
AUsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 01:56   #7 (permalink)
SBR Supporter

I know I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself in that situation. The moment he spat at me, he'd have been pulled out of the car through the window....
Old 09-05-2004, 02:00   #8 (permalink)
AUPS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTPChris
Just an hour ago I was reversing out of a car park after finishing my grocery shopping for the week. Given I canít see any traffic coming because a van is parked to the left of me, I slowly reverse until I can visibly see before pulling out completely.
I too have had the same problem a couple of times, except its always a 4WD. But the just waited and let me reverse out. I always let people who cant see come out also. But some people in this world think its all about them!
cheahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 02:02   #9 (permalink)
Birth, Drift, Death...

UNr8D - that little story would have been a whole lot better if you used some damn punctuation!!!! bloody hell man, full stops and commas are free!!! FF's sake use them occasionally!

now back on topic, i see so many people doing bloody stupid illegal stuff on my way to and from work (now unfortunately a pedal-powered trip due to speeding fines :S) that i dont want to bore you all with each one.

the best one though was last thursday at a T interstection on brunswick st (2 lanes each way) in the valley - little red sh!tter with a middle aged man at the helm, indicates to turn left into the bottom of the "T" (which is all well and good) but a merc driver coming the other way, all oiled hair and stuck-up pomp, turns right across both oncoming lanes of traffic (which were full of cars) and nearly cleaned up the poor bugger in the charade - i saw what was about to happen and stopped (to be a better witness) and watched as they both tried to turn into a one lane st at the same time...

the charade driver let the merc one through, i was so hoping the merc guy looked at me, i was going to give him the biggest spray for being rude, inconsiderate and downright f*cking retarded etc etc etc, but his windows were up and he never looked. damn.

197.4hp at the wheels, 14.505@152.46km/h
Tuning in progress...
*CLICK TO SEE MY XR6*
I can get new Genuine Holden/Ford/Audi/Land Rover/Honda parts cheap, PM me!
Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 02:36   #10 (permalink)
elghia looking like blue

i was driving down mitcham rd in victoria last week, there is a train line on there, also keep clear right near the train line, traffic was banked up but started to move so i moved onto the keep clear, then the traffic stopped and the gates started to come down, i wasnt gonna go through especially after what happened in st albens recently, and i couldnt reverse caus traffic had already moved up to the keep clear so i stayed there,

next second a guy walking across the rd put his hands on the bonnet and said "keep clear dick head" my response was "sorry mate, i ****ed up, my bad" he didnt like this for some reason and started walking towards the drivers door so i took my seat belt off and said "dont come near me c**t" so he started to walk away muttering to himself "whre did u get your license from, bloody p platers" so i shouted out the window "oi dickhead, if your so concerned about the road rules why dont you use a pedestrian crossing" he just kept walking and didnt look back!!

was quite proud of my self

eafairmontghia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub