Wa - No Go Again - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2004, 21:21   #1 (permalink)

Wa - No Go Again

Well i know im no longer a member of eseries, but as the previous WA rep, i feel i should bring this to light.

After 4-5 months of resigning as WA rep, my replacement has taken on the reigns of organising meets and so forth.

BUT, from my observation and knowledge, only one meet has been organised in the total of 4 months. Now there should be more meets then that.
I know when i was rep i had troubles organising meets and so forth, but i did try and organise as many as i could. I was replaced because they wanted someone with a more ongoing involvement in the organisation of cruises and such.

The main reason i am posting this thread is to bring to knowledge the lack of meets and to find other peoples opinions.
1966 Blue Ford Galaxie - 4Dr Sedan, Pwr Steering, 302 Windsor, Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold, 650 Holley Race Custom , Crow Cam 15666, Rollmaster Camgear, Heads Ported, MSD 6AL Ignition, MSD Billet Dizzy, Crane Energizer Roller Rockers, C4 - Stage 2 Shift Kit, HiStall 2500rpm, B&M Z-Gate Shifter, XY GT Radiator, 2.92 9" Diff, Dual Thermofans, 2.25" Dual Exhaust, RCI 16gal Fuel Cell.
AusCaRnAgEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2004, 21:27   #2 (permalink)
1998 El Futura Enhanced

Re: Wa - No Go Again

Who's the wa rep now? And I agree there should be more meets and other activities or there's no point putting the sticker on the window is there??

Custom Grind Wade Cam (Stage 4)
Genie Extractors
2.5'' Mandrel bent exhaust,
Red Back Muffler
Hi-Flo Cat,
Powerchip 98Ron (custom)
T5 Manual Conversion
17'' Amg Quakes
Pedders Ultra Low Suspension
Monroe GT Gas Reflex Shocks
SS Induction
K and N Filter
Pioneer Stereo
Internal Lighting etc

More to come
ftr_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 21:29   #3 (permalink)
WA Eseries Rep

Hi thanks for your concern

As I have told other E-series staff, I have been too busy of late to organise stuff. I did infact organise a 2nd meet that had two other cars turn up, but this was due to a camp on that previous night (non e-series camp due to what happened on here on previous camps).

So while things heal over here the situation is trying to get ex e-series members togther after they have moved to other clubs including myself. All while I find time for uni. I said this at the time I nominated myself for the posistion and why I was reluctant to take it.

Uni is over for me next week so I will have time to organise and get a cruise organised, have plenty of ideas. Other WA e-series members please post your support in this thread if you wish to see a meet organised in about two/three weeks time.
Baxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 21:34   #4 (permalink)
1998 El Futura Enhanced

yeah no woccas

Custom Grind Wade Cam (Stage 4)
Genie Extractors
2.5'' Mandrel bent exhaust,
Red Back Muffler
Hi-Flo Cat,
Powerchip 98Ron (custom)
T5 Manual Conversion
17'' Amg Quakes
Pedders Ultra Low Suspension
Monroe GT Gas Reflex Shocks
SS Induction
K and N Filter
Pioneer Stereo
Internal Lighting etc

More to come
ftr_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 00:19   #5 (permalink)
No longer around

why dont you WA guys do what we do in vic, we have heaps of meets, mostly because us, the members, organise meets ourselves,,, rather than just teh 1 dude organising all the meets.

this way, not only does it make life easier for the meet rep (who's job then is to, say, do the emails, etc), but you get all kinds of meets, rather than teh same old same old, which becomes hella boring.

just a suggestion guys
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 03:54   #6 (permalink)
WA Eseries Rep

Yeah I would be happy with that idea.

Yet no one has yet stepped forward. As I have said WA e-series is going to take some time, most of our base moved to another club after leaving here. No offence AusCaRnAgEr but I would be more worried if a current WA e-series member had started this thread rather then an ex e-series member no longer invovled with the club.
Baxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 06:16   #7 (permalink)

I aggree that most of the members have moved on to other clubs for a myriad of reasons, most of them i can outline.
But as you say it is going to take a extented period of time to re-create the member base and so forth - YET for the past 4+ months not a peep as been heard from the member-appointed representative, that being you, to do anything about this. Is this why its going to take so long? Like i was told when i was rep, if you dont have the time to contribute, perhaps you should stand down and allow another person who has the time to do the job.
1966 Blue Ford Galaxie - 4Dr Sedan, Pwr Steering, 302 Windsor, Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold, 650 Holley Race Custom , Crow Cam 15666, Rollmaster Camgear, Heads Ported, MSD 6AL Ignition, MSD Billet Dizzy, Crane Energizer Roller Rockers, C4 - Stage 2 Shift Kit, HiStall 2500rpm, B&M Z-Gate Shifter, XY GT Radiator, 2.92 9" Diff, Dual Thermofans, 2.25" Dual Exhaust, RCI 16gal Fuel Cell.
Old 11-04-2004, 14:22   #8 (permalink)
400 kg ego

It may have been 4 months but it's quite a busy time of the year. Having said that, if anyone in WA wants to organise a meet we would be able to e-mail all members on their behalf with the details. As long as the rules & regulations are adhered to there are no worries.

1989 Ford Fairmont Ghia turbo/GL replica (underway)
1994 Eunos 800M
1990 Ford Laser S
Troutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 16:42   #9 (permalink)

Are you club president again Jack?
If not, why are you acting like the club president? Why isnt the actual club president doing his job?
Old 11-04-2004, 20:25   #10 (permalink)
No longer around

auscarnager, its comments like the above which led to people appointing a new rep....

i can really understand Baxle's 4 month break, perhaps you WA'ers need a backup rep to fill in incace it happens again.

you left the club...... why not physically leave the club now
MADNC_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub