Way to go Junior!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2001, 00:06   #1 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Way to go Junior!!

Well done to Jnr Johnson on his win in the GMC 400. Top driving all weekend and a great result to JB and the Rat too. BIG Thumbsup!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Did anyone see the big sooky cry Skaife had after race 2?? He ran up the arse of another car, rooted his and then proceded to give it to the crew of big kev racing (I think??) Way to go champ. You lucked out so you blame someone else AGAIN!!!.. Sook..:rolleyes:

Anyways, who gives a rats arse about Holden, 'cause this is a great day for Ford Racing!!!! YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!!!
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2001, 00:08   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Re: Way to go Junior!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Ford Man
Anyways, who gives a rats arse about Holden, 'cause this is a great day for Ford Racing!!!! YEEEEE HAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hey..lets not knock them LS1 powered cars.

LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 00:11   #3 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Re: Re: Way to go Junior!!

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS
Hey..lets not knock them LS1 powered cars.
It's ok they're not LS1 powered. They use the Chev 5.0 block, that was slaughtered by the Ford Racing SVO block this weekend!!!... hehe.. :D
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
Old 06-10-2001, 00:13   #4 (permalink)
JEM
Future XR Owner

mad

I accidently posted my opinion of race 3, in the race 2 thread. So here is my winge!!

:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

Race 3 was a F**en joke! What the hell was goiing on with Trat holding up Ambrose?? Where were the bloody blue flags. That cost him the lead and possibly a race win. We can say thanks to Ingall for stuffing up Lowndes, who would've otherwise run away with it!

The only consolidation today was the overall round win to Steve Johnson, but the bloody commentators still managed to make Skaife's win seem more important, despite the fact Ford won 2 of the races and won the round.

:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 00:15   #5 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

ok if it was not the LS1's then to heck with them. If they wont put a decent block in the car then they dont deserve to win.

BTW Lookslike I will be getting one w a vette complete drivetrain to drop in the monster.

Old 06-10-2001, 00:17   #6 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Did you guys see Skaife's big sooky tantrum??.. He made his point then walked off before the others guys could respond. Big tuff man to do that.. Sooky Skaifey along with handbag murph. Makes a good leadership for TWR doesn't it!!..
Old 06-10-2001, 00:18   #7 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Quote:
Did you guys see Skaife's big sooky tantrum??.. He made his point then walked off before the others guys could respond. Big tuff man to do that.. Sooky Skaifey along with handbag murph. Makes a good leadership for TWR doesn't it!!..

OK i need a translation on half that.

:p :p :eek: :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
Old 06-10-2001, 00:19   #8 (permalink)
JEM
Future XR Owner

Re: Way to go Junior!!

Quote:
Did anyone see the big sooky cry Skaife had after race 2?? He ran up the arse of another car, rooted his and then proceded to give it to the crew of big kev racing (I think??) Way to go champ. You lucked out so you blame someone else AGAIN!!!.. Sook..:rolleyes:
I sure did. What a wanker, no wonder he drives a H*lden. I bet if he won it, he'd be saying "Yeah, the reverse grid is fantastic for the spectators and creates some good close racing".

Although I am totally against the reverse grid, everybody is subjected to the same conditions, so SKAIFE...cop it sweet.
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 00:22   #9 (permalink)
Mr. Embargo

Great professional drive by Jr. this weekend!!

I like how Ten have failed to show proper footage of the podium presentations on two occasions - and both of them Ford wins.
RPO83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 00:26   #10 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Quote:
Originally posted by LunaticSS
OK i need a translation on half that. :p :p :eek: :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
Basically Handbag Murph caused Marcus Ambrose and Craig Lowndes (both Ford men) to be penalised 1/2 an hr BEFORE the second race at eastern creek. This cost both Ambrose and Lowndes certain round victory. He is now more commonly known the the type of handbag he carries 'cause he's such a sooky girlie. (No offense intended to the mulitude of top girls out there). Skaife had a BIG winge today after the second race 'cause he cannoned into the arse of the car in front of him. He has a steering wheel, he should've used it.. Sooky Skaife and Handbag Murph bith race for Tom Walkinshaw Racing (Holden Racing Team and K-Mart Racing) here in Oz. In short, all Holden folk are sookie la-la's!.... :p :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub