We need Top Performance Fords to be judged against Holdens in biggest Motorshow in Oz - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2003, 22:03   #1 (permalink)
MotorEx

We need Top Performance Fords to be judged against Holdens in biggest Motorshow in Oz

Hi we are looking for Performance Fords of the 70's, 80's, 90's and 2000 to enter into a competition and be judged.

Meguiar's MotorEx is now the biggest Motor Show of its kind in Australia and is held at the Sydney Showgrounds, Olympic Park, Homebush Bay on the 5th & 6th July this year, 2003.

The show has become so big it is now divided up into categories each representing different motoring interests. We have everything form the best Hot Rods, Street Machines and muscle cars in the state to a huge CAMS Motorsport section with cars from all forms of Motorsport including the V8 Supercars, Karting, Al American Made in the USA section, Classic & Performance Cars section and even some awesome racing Power Boats.

Go to our website for more information www.motorex.com.au

One of the sections or categories in the show is the "PENRITE OIL'S - BEST PERFORMANCE HOLDENS & FORDS OF THE 70's, 80's, 90's & 2000" Entries into this part of the show will be judged to find the best of each make for each decade. The section is supported by Street Commodore and Performance Ford Magazines and so winners may be featured in the editions that will come out after the show. There are also some great trophies to be won in what is a very prestigious competition.

PROBLEM IS WE HAVE PLENTY OF HOLDEN ENTRIES BUT NO FORDS! So if anyone wants to enter and be part of this huge motoring event and go for the trophies, please call me on (02) 9482 7700 or e-mail direct on motorex01@aol.com or go through our website www.motorex.com.au.

We can't have the Holdens picking up all the prizes in Australia's largest Motor Show! So let everyone know and get the entries happening.

Thanks

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2003, 22:08   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

ship my cobra over and i will enter. Ohh did i not say I was in the US.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 22:09   #3 (permalink)
Bring Back Jeff Kennet

I word is needed.....Laminge!!!

His ya man...if that thing doesn't win some awards then something gotta be wrong!

Hope you can get it over there in time laminge

Advertised as $4000ono. Price is negiotable for a quick sale.
FoMoCo4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 23:21   #4 (permalink)
now with EF power!

MR JUCY, put the XD in, i'd vote for it :)

Thanks

Dane.

Mods List:
Kenwood head deck, Rockford Fosgate Punch Sub and Punch Amp....and hubcaps!!

My Gallery!
Proud TQE Operator
danege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 04:01   #5 (permalink)
gone

If I had a firm finishing date, I guarantee you it would be there!

Bummer
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub