Well my Golf thread failed what about tennis? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2002, 22:32   #1 (permalink)

Well my Golf thread failed what about tennis?

It s that time in australia where sports loving people actually find the Tennis interesting to watch. I am one of these people that wouldn't cross the street to watch the game but for some unknown reason find myself compelled to watch the Austalian Open. Maybe it was the Ford sponsorship maybe it is the women :s6: but I don't mind watching the Tennis in January.
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2002, 23:07   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Personally i am not a tennis fan myself, BUT.....

I have been known to watch it on TV...usually it is the womens matches that i catch. Must be the short skirts or something.

Personal favorite....hehe

ANNA KOURNIKOVA

Pic one:

pic two gotta love it when she flips that skirt up. heheh I can not post images on here cause i would have to ban myself.

LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 23:11   #3 (permalink)

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I think I have been shown why the Tennis can be a good spectator sport:s6:

It's the hair I like.
Old 01-06-2002, 06:56   #4 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

hahah Yeah its the hair yeah that is it.
Old 01-07-2002, 05:51   #5 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

I usually watch the Tennis as i'm stuck inside, it's boiling outside and there's nothing on else on TV. I only watch the Australian open, and I'm not a real fan of tennis. I hope Lleyton hweit can play in the Australian open though.
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 15:54   #6 (permalink)

Question

Why do the tennis babes store spare tennis balls in their undies? There are at least a dozen ballboys/girls cruising around the court at any one time all too happy to give out replacement tennis balls yet these girls insist on shoving them up their undies.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 17:37   #7 (permalink)

This might become a technical question but I thoguth they had a (and don't take this the wrong way) ball carrying pocket built into the underside of the skirt.......

Anyone know if that is right????
Old 01-09-2002, 18:40   #8 (permalink)

Attn Lunatic SS

Hope you got permission to post those pics John....

Quote:
posting pictures

as stated when you signed up for this site. You agreed to the following by becoming a member here.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright on that material is owned by you. You agree not to link remote images or files unless you have the permission of the file owner and host. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold anyone else, including FordForums.com and the Forum Operators, harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s) brought on by said copyright owners.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words if you do not own the copyright do not post it. If you got the image from another source you need to have the permission to post this. If you have permission to duplicate or copy the data, be it images or text, you will need to provide a copy of said permission to the forums upon request by any of the admins or moderators.

You must, once having obtained and given permission post a link to the original work and credit to the original author/photographer. Not doing so can place this site in jeopardy of legal actions against it. In doing so we will direct any lawsuits or actions to the original posters. If a judgement is placed upon FF.com or any of the staff of FF.com for such a post FF.com will persue monitary reimbursement from said member who posted the alleged material.

LunaticSS

In laymens terms you post it and we get sued we will sue you for reimbursement of judgement and court costs.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Old 01-09-2002, 19:47   #9 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Yeah I did cause I know the owner of the site and the photographer personally..... so bite me smart ass.
Old 01-09-2002, 19:59   #10 (permalink)

Wink Just checking....

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub