Ok, I travel the length of the ringroad from Werribee to Greensborough and back every day and i feel like its time to have a bit of a rant
Now just a few of the things that ^*&( me off about the ringroad are:
- The electronic speed signs dropping from 100 to 80 or 90 for no apparent reason than the fact that they are 100m before our ever so popular cameras, then back to 100 about 200m after. If this isnt revenue raising i dont know what is...
- People who drive 15km/h under the speed limit because "its safer". Newsflash, its not safer. when all of the traffic has to brake and change lanes to get around you it increases the likelihood of an accident.
- People who also feel that once a single drop of rain hits their windrscreen they must brake as fast as possible and thus cause evryone else who is actually remaining at a sensible speed, to swerve around them!
- People (trucks take the cake here) who like to sit next to each other, blocking all lanes and causing traffic to bank up behind them for kays. Apparently the part of their brain that tells them they are being d&*ks is missing or something.
- The people who sit in the left hand lane of the freeway and just stare at you when your trying to merge coming off the on-ramp. "Hello, im running out of road here!"
- And finally, the person who see's me coming up behind them doing 110 and then merges into my lane doing 90!
Well thats me letting off some steam. Its finally gotten to me seeing that almost all of these happened to me on my way home this arvo and i've had enough. Does anyone else suffer from these things or am i just having a bad day and suffering through a plague of morons?