Just wondering, it's that time of year again.... yes Christmas. I really dislike Christmas for the most part. For the following reasons:
- I get to hang with a lot of relatives who I would never usually see.... for a reason, they annoy the shit out of me
- I get to spend a fortune on my children and my relatives and every single other person and usually not receive anything myself
- I usually get to host Christmas lunch for the above annoying people which means days of preparation, loads of expense, lots of cleaning up and for what?
- Christmas is way too commericalised and is just a good reason for retailers to make a lot of money advertising things that kids want so they can hassle you for them and give you big guilt trips when they dont get all the stuff they wanted
- Its another time of the year when I get to fight with the kids' Dad over who gets them when
- Putting up the friggin Christmas tree...ugh.
I guess one good thing about Christmas is the week off work but hey, it goes too quick and you always have to go back, know there is a whole new year in store
__________________ 2003 BA NA XR6, Silhouette, manual, sunroof, premium audio, alarm, window tint, scuff plates, Navman (in TIMEOUT (tm)) JMM DEV3 BA kit
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
14.80 @ 95.33 mph
Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138
I dont have ANY relatives in Australia apart from my mum, dad, bro and sis so Im not stuck with annoying aunties, etc.
I dont like buying prezzies for people because its a pain in the ass figuring out what to buy for them, and the fact that I have no money. Its now 2 weeks till christmas and I have no presents and no money. Meh.
But there is the good side to it. Remembering the real reason we celebrate christmas as Christians.
u got to love the extra stress of parking and buying something 1/2 decent, then getting something total rubbish. Yep luv it , the best thing about xmas is the week of up to new years eve , and the look on the kiddies faces when santa brings them toys so they can play with the boxes and i go and take out a personal loan for the batteries .
my 15 month old grand daughter makes my christmas great, i have many little nieces and seeing them so happy makes me happy...a smile on a kids face is worth a few bucks, the little ones realy look foward to it...
its for the kids and we can enjoy a holiday the odd drink and a few sloppy kiss's from the family..lol.
meh, its alright :), this year is gonna be different, my bf is up from adelaide, and its also my last christmas living at home with my family in QLD as i will be moving to adelaide in jan , pressie wise, well i dont really care much for it but i know i got something really expensive off the bf hehe, hope he likes what i got him, hmmm :)
__________________ '93 ED GLi Falcon
White, auto, performance 16's,
Pioneer DEH-P4650 MP3 H/U, Pioneer 6's.
Sub on the way! Future mods: Speed Holes!
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.