What do you think of Christmas?
Just wondering, it's that time of year again.... yes Christmas. I really dislike Christmas for the most part. For the following reasons:
- I get to hang with a lot of relatives who I would never usually see.... for a reason, they annoy the shit out of me
- I get to spend a fortune on my children and my relatives and every single other person and usually not receive anything myself
- I usually get to host Christmas lunch for the above annoying people which means days of preparation, loads of expense, lots of cleaning up and for what?
- Christmas is way too commericalised and is just a good reason for retailers to make a lot of money advertising things that kids want so they can hassle you for them and give you big guilt trips when they dont get all the stuff they wanted
- Its another time of the year when I get to fight with the kids' Dad over who gets them when
- Putting up the friggin Christmas tree...ugh.
I guess one good thing about Christmas is the week off work but hey, it goes too quick and you always have to go back, know there is a whole new year in store
2003 BA NA XR6, Silhouette, manual, sunroof, premium audio, alarm, window tint, scuff plates, Navman (in TIMEOUT (tm))
JMM DEV3 BA kit
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
14.80 @ 95.33 mph
Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138