What the heck is going on - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2001, 01:52   #1 (permalink)
gone
 
laminge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 10,402
What the heck is going on

Hey!

why the hell is it that I am able to keep up with the number of threads over the last week?

What happen to the good old days of trying to keep up with the number of posts!


I only bring this up cause I have planned my day for FF and if I dont get enough I just go mental!!!!!


So all you new guys just fire away with any question, topic.,etc cause we have some of the best Ford minds that read this Forum and they are always willing to help!!!
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-13-2001, 02:08   #2 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
 
Donut King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ford - No Victories!
Age: 32
Posts: 5,809
Hehe has been quiet lately hasn't it
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 02:09   #3 (permalink)
The Third Power
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,332
you guys have just stop slagging holden so much thats all
strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 02:16   #4 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator
 
Big Block Ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,644
Quote:
Originally posted by strife
you guys have just stop slagging holden so much thats all
Jeez we are slipping:D
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 03:02   #5 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator
 
XR_Strider_GuY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Age: 34
Posts: 6,542
Re: What the heck is going on

Quote:
Originally posted by laminge
Hey!

I only bring this up cause I have planned my day for FF and if I dont get enough I just go mental!!!!!


So all you new guys just fire away with any question, topic.,etc cause we have some of the best Ford minds that read this Forum and they are always willing to help!!!
Maate, sounds like you still got abit of the post war addiction, hehehe , yeah it's been abit quiet compared to normal.
__________________
Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 03:09   #6 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group
 
Mr Sparkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The sound of 1 cylinder bank´┐
Posts: 4,400
Yeah, I've been able to get more work done these days!! :(
__________________
Now powered by PCOTY WINNING SR20DET - 32% engine weight, 37% capacity, 50% cylinder count
Clicky clicky here for previous ride! I still miss her!
Mr Sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 03:21   #7 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator
 
XR_Strider_GuY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: 3Fb Skunk Works(JXR01 Dev)
Age: 34
Posts: 6,542
Hehe another post war will cure that... :D :D :D
__________________
Motor May 2001 Quote: "Believe it or not, there are actually a bunch of weirdos out there who reckon a six cylinder is the dux gutz. Bugger it: I'm one of them" :s5

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 03:25   #8 (permalink)
Crazed Cone Chaser
 
MADXF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,524
Quote:
Originally posted by EF_Falcon_GuY
Hehe another post war will cure that... :D :D :D
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Not again, I cant handle it. Once a year is fine...no more!!!
__________________
Do I really have to write something funny in here?

DILLIGAF: a subsiduary of the DGAF NOP group of companies.
BSR Member - 'Blanky' 'ConeKiller'

Go Here for My Garage Sale
MADXF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 03:30   #9 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
 
Donut King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ford - No Victories!
Age: 32
Posts: 5,809
I don't think another post war will be on the cards for a long while to come, thank phuck :D
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2001, 03:35   #10 (permalink)
gone
 
laminge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Posts: 10,402
Quote:
Originally posted by (\/)ADXF


Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Not again, I cant handle it. Once a year is fine...no more!!!

I can smell it in the air!!!!

Or is that just the 2 cans of baked beans for breakfast
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
0-100 times EB2Ghia General Tech 122 07-30-2002 17:40
Where are you from? 3PT0Probe The Pub 58 12-11-2001 10:55
Way to go Junior!! FM The Pub 51 06-13-2001 19:51
what the heck does this mean??? LunaticSVT The Pub 8 06-06-2001 04:21

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:16.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.