What I've Done and Hope to Achieve... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
┬╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2001, 03:43   #1 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

What I've Done and Hope to Achieve...

As most of you will know, I have been busy over the last 4-5 weeks or so, getting ready to transplant a 427 into an XR8.
Also on my Agenda is a master plan of which I wont reveal yet until the Administrators and Moderators from GM-Forums get together for there meeting very soon. LunaticSS has been busy like myself and has been tied up with various projects. You will like the results, but it will take time. You will also notice in my signature that I am now associated with www.racesearch.com

I have gone into a partnership deal with the company, and will let you know more when details are finalised and contracts and sponsorship completed. This will be beneficial to all on both sites. I have left my old postion as State Manager with my last company, and am now responsible for Australia, in conjuction with racesearch.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As most of you have noticed when we have a thread between us it seems to change direction very quickly and soon gets lost. I have changed that to a degree by inviting people from both LS.1 and GM-Forums to participate in a different type of discussion, ie: something where we can talk openly about Fords and Holdens between the two parties, and get some good banter going and that ol rivalry between the good and evil.
If anyone does'nt agree then please let me know.

Feel free to visit the GM-Forums and post photo's on Fords, we have an obligation as Ford Lovers to set these poor misguided souls free from the grasp of that pathetic Lion and show them the Blue Oval.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2001, 03:49   #2 (permalink)

Read

Does this mean that this misguided soul might be able to procure parts locally than import them himself.
AV GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 03:52   #3 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

If everything goes to plan YES....
Old 06-25-2001, 03:54   #4 (permalink)

Read

Bout time got to say anything LS1 is bloody expensive, really pisses me off.

Good to see somebody have a go hope it works well.
AV GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 04:39   #5 (permalink)
CEO - The BSR Group

These are pleasing words Doc mate! I will be keen to hear what you've got in the works, and when I'm back in the big smoke in a month or two, I'll have to come and have a cold one with you!
Old 06-25-2001, 05:07   #6 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

only one........jeeze..!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub