Well, it happens nearly on a daily basis, the old Song Stuck In Head™
syndrome. Most of the time, it's merely annoying, but sometimes, the songs themselves are so nasty and from so many years ago, that I am disturbed that I actually remember them!
Well, today is a particularly bad day for this for me, as I have had a few genuine stinkers sinking into my brain...
* Accidentally Kelly Street - Frente (how in the hell did this come back to haunt me? I haven't heard it in 10 years or more!)
* The theme song for Cheers
* The theme song for Family Feud
* Que Sera Sera (this one is all due to partsguy... thanks mate!
Just wondering what songs you people get stuck in your head.. they don't have to be current top 40 type, I know mine aren't!
Here's a few others that get me bashing my head on the desk in anger and frustration... bloody songs that just WON'T GO AWAY!!
* Oops I did it again - Britney
* Ketchup Song - I'm sure this song can lead to psychopathic killing sprees
* Mambo No. 5 - it never bloody ends!!!
* Wannabe - Spice Girls - STFU!!!!!!! ARGH!
Come on people, let's share the torment...