What would you do? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2003, 20:25   #1 (permalink)
کhậ۴ţ

What would you do?

You have fallen for one of your best freinds. She's simply perfect in every way.

She Has a man, who she is happy with.

She obviously likes you as more than a freind, due to the little kisses/nibbles on the neck that she steals from you when no one is looking. You email each other all day every day.

You are worried about saying anything, as you dont want to lose the current level of your freindship.

she's perfect. what would you do?

shaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2003, 20:38   #2 (permalink)

Re: What would you do?

Don't go there dude, it will end in

or or or

Sorry, misread the question (thought it was you best mates girl) so in this case

Last edited by Fireman Sam; 12-18-2003 at 20:47.
Fireman Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 20:39   #3 (permalink)
BA'o'Matic 100% working.

She is just being a flirt and a tease, only one thing you can do, go for broke, just say to her "look are we going to have sex and go out together or what!"

Then go from there, you may get sex and nothing more if thats what you want, you may get her to drop her man, she may say I dont want anything of the sort, so say well you have been driving me crazy i needed to know were we stood, now I know , thanks :).

Jason

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"
Dellboy999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 20:46   #4 (permalink)
کhậ۴ţ

Yeah i hear ya.

Although its a little complicated, and she is definatley no flirt. most men she is rather hostile toward. I think it's more a case of she's developing feelings, and has yet figured what to do about them herself.

Last edited by shaft; 12-18-2003 at 20:50.
Old 12-18-2003, 21:13   #5 (permalink)
Village Idiot

Ive been in the same position a few times.

Hot chick who i was friends with, was going out with another mate.
One night at a party, she seemed keen, but didnt want to cross my other mate. Had a quik chat to one of my other mates, who thought i had done the deed, he told me she had actually broken up with her bf.
Found her, was bout to talk to her and her ex turned up. Theyre back together. Man was i pisse off.

Then there another more recent one which i didnt have the balls to ask. Really regret it.

I say go for it, or u will regret it.
Chicks i know like when guys are up front, so if u say "Im lookin for a root, but not a relationship" theyre usually cool.
So im guessing if u say u want a relationship, and tell her shell be cool. Worst thing she can say is no, and that just leaves you back where u started- no worse off. If u are good friends, you should still stay good friends... i think.

.. dont have a gf atm, so im not the best source of info :)
2nd EF GLi, 'custom' interior, extractors, exhuast
3rd EA Fairmont 5spd, low'd, extractors, exhuast, head
work, 3.45LSD, EL dash, interior+ El ECU
4th EB2 Fairmont, EL dash and interior, BBM, LSD etc etc
5th EB Fairmont Ghia 5L. All leather, lowered, exhaust etc
EFJase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 21:20   #6 (permalink)
Lamahs approve of manuals

I'd go easy and let her sort it out . . . the best friend breakup / swap thing has the potential to get incredibly ugly (have seen a few of these, and all the friends get dragged in and forced to take sides).
I'd make it clear your interested,think you would be good together, but not willing to betray the friend by doing anything underhanded. Let her work it out. If nothing else, by starting out cheating I reckon you'd have set a nasty precedent for your relationship in future . . .
XR8 Lamah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 21:26   #7 (permalink)
Not a Twink

GO for it mate !!!! Don't worry about the wangchop she is with, you'll regret if you don't !!!

Go go go !!
honer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 22:23   #8 (permalink)
must stay under 0.25 ppd.

Shes either a flirt or a c$cktease.
If its a) then be subtly suggestive to reverse the torture. If she wants it from you she'll get it from you.
If its b) Why would you want to get involved with it? You'll just be wondering if shes being a c$cktease every time she's out and not with you like she is with you when shes not with her man.
Old 12-18-2003, 22:37   #9 (permalink)
i pity tha fool

is she as touchy feely with you as her other male friends?

talk to her.. tell her straight. tell her you have feelings for her. its risky, but chicks generally respect a dude who is up front. if it ruins everything, which is unlikely but possible, you'll eventually realise it wasnt such a bad thing to do, rather than pine over her.

HOWEVER.. i was in the same situation not long ago. but she didnt actually have feelings for me, just liked me as a close friend. saying what i said didnt ruin friendship either, tho. all worked out, but i didnt get the girl. dont like her that way anymore but we still close friends.. if anything, we're closer.

Previous ride: EBII V8 Manual Ghia spring roll.
Current ride: 1970 ZC 351 Fairlane Custom.. (estimated 350ftlb @ 2000rpm.. max torque 420ftlb at 4500rpm.. with standard exhaust manifold!)
jmartion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 22:50   #10 (permalink)
کhậ۴ţ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartion
is she as touchy feely with you as her other male friends?

talk to her.. tell her straight. tell her you have feelings for her. its risky, but chicks generally respect a dude who is up front. if it ruins everything, which is unlikely but possible, you'll eventually realise it wasnt such a bad thing to do, rather than pine over her.

HOWEVER.. i was in the same situation not long ago. but she didnt actually have feelings for me, just liked me as a close friend. saying what i said didnt ruin friendship either, tho. all worked out, but i didnt get the girl. dont like her that way anymore but we still close friends.. if anything, we're closer.
Yeh, more touchy(So much so that one of her longstanding male freinds though we were hooking up) Well i am going away with her for a week over NY (sans BF!) so will see what happens then i guess.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub