Whats the funniest / silliest injury you've done to someone else - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2002, 23:01   #1 (permalink)
My name is Forrest....

Whats the funniest / silliest injury you've done to someone else

The previous similat thread that EA S started got me thinking , what have I done to someone else????

I dont get called passion fingers for nothing, Everything I touch gets f***ed up.

Anyway playing Hockey in High School, I got put into FUll Back (hate that position), and was taking a 16 yard hitout, and really cracked this hit, one of the opposition players just got his stick on the ball, and flicked straight up into the mouth of one of my friends. Knock all his teeth around. He'd just had his braces off, and the mouth guard did bugger all, had to have his braces back on after that.:oo1:
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2002, 23:11   #2 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

hehe Sports. I was Playing Football US version...Was playing the position defensive end. Well the opposing team rushed opposite side of the field i was on. Ran full bore at the Running back for opposing team. When i caught up to him i did a flying tackle on his butt. Since he was running right down the sideline this made it all the better. When I hit him i knocked him into his schools cheerleaders. I got up and jogged back into the huddle. Not looking back. Well come to find out that when I hit him he hit the lead cheerleader. Knocking her down. Busting out two of her teeth. Needless to say there was an ensuing fight on the field and i was eventually ejected from the game.

I thought it was so worth it though hehehe. she was pretty butt ugly and it did help her looks.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2002, 00:02   #3 (permalink)

Playing Rugby Union, first game of the season and the first game I had played full stop. This bloke got the ball and I tackled him. I was thinking the whole time tackle like in practice against the bag. So I did but this bloke didnt get up. We packed a scrum over him ready to go but he still didnt get up. Knocked him out cold, coach loved me, he was like "thats how you tackle".
Old 02-26-2002, 03:03   #4 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member

Many years ago when I was young and silly (sillier) I was doing control travel checks on a plane that was in for service and very stupidly didn't do a "CONTOLS CLEAR" call - so I pulled the control column thru full pitch range with no problems but when I tried roll left there was this odd shuddering thru the airframe - so I thought "hmm" and moved the column to full roll right and the shuddering was even louder, also characterised by dull thudding sound. I looked out at the ailerons each time and couldn't see anything amiss at first - then saw a hand appear over the edge of the left aileron waving frantically. Apparently one of the guys was working from underneath (out of my line of sight) on a bonding strap in the hinge area of the left aileron and I had managed to catch him each way and crush his hand twice!!. I had to do much apologising and grovelling.
EDFUTURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:09   #5 (permalink)

Jockingly drew a line across a workmates wrist with a retractable stanley knife thinking the blade was retracted,it wasnt all the way in and I actually cut his wrist..( ford eng.assy.line 1985 ) boy was he "really cheesed off "
Old 02-26-2002, 03:12   #6 (permalink)
BSR Twin System (tm)

drew a line across a workmates wrist

There goes the lost time case rate Whiskie Boy!!!
What would the safety dept have to say about that.
Need a Safe Work Proceedure!!!
LOL
Official BSR Website - www.bsrcorp.com
Poster of the 150,000th post!
BSR "DARTH HELMET (tm)"
Marcos Ambrose & SBR, 2003 & 2004 V8SUPERCAR Champions

****ADSLSUPERFASTP0RNPIPE (tm)****
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2002, 03:17   #7 (permalink)

So do I tell you about the hammer incident or not,pretty similar but I missed the the top part of the earmuffs and .... yes I am dangerous,be afraid.......... very afraid...
Old 02-26-2002, 03:23   #8 (permalink)

i never injured anyone... i'm too good. although, god know's there's some people i'd love to mess up, but that wouldn't count as an accident.
Old 02-26-2002, 03:38   #9 (permalink)
Rail Rider

School Sports day, 100metre sprints, got tripped from behind the other kid fell as well. I got up and cracked his nose. The only time in my life I just saw red.
Old 02-26-2002, 03:45   #10 (permalink)
EA Falcon owner

i was playing rugby league for my old club (logan city scorpians) and we were playing in a semi final against redcliff anyway this fella was destroying us all game so i got the urg to just "smash him" so i lined him up from ten meters away and when he got the ball i bolted at him and tackled him he ended up on his arse 3 meters away from where i tackled him and he had to be helped off the field. BTW im a big boy to so it must have hurt

DAG-Nabit.com
FordLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub