What's up everyone? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2002, 20:32   #1 (permalink)
Old Skool Member

What's up everyone?

Halllllllooooowwwwwwww ouuut thheerree!!! What's up? Been a while I know I apologize. I guess I stopped coming around much when the Probe section got so sloooowwww. Anyways, some cool news - got a 1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II. Still have the Probe for my winter car and daily driver. The RX-7 is very nice. I am intrigued by the rotary motor. That little 1.3l puts out 200 horsepower, not too bad. I can't believe the new RX-8 motor with the Renesis engine will be putting out about 250 horsepower out of a 1.3l engine, naturally aspirated.. anyways, yeah what's up? Tommorow I am going to fix the crankshaft damper on my Probe, it wobbles the belt. Hope there is nothing else damaged once I get the pulley off. Anyways, yeah this is a general off topic section so yeah I'm just beeing off topic here.

1989 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II 13B-T "FC3S"
Turbo RWD Rotary Powa!
Vulcan Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2002, 07:48   #2 (permalink)

Good deal Vulcan, RX-7s are fun to drive. The first 5-speed I ever drove was a 83 RX-7. Anyway, are you enjoying the weather up in Alaska ? It's warmer up there than it's been here in Georgia. Well, it's warming up today

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 14:16   #3 (permalink)
Old Skool Member

Well lets see, my little Weather Channel icon says that it's 34 degrees outside.. right now it's sunny, but the sun will be going down soon, like around 3 pm or so. It comes up around 11 in the mornin'.

It's really strange in the summer time too, it'll be midnight and light outside. complete oposite of the winter.. anyways yeah the weather has been kind of strange, we've just been getting this constant jet stream of warm air from the south pacific blowing north directly at us so we've seen alot of flooding and warm weather, really strange, there is no snow.. it better be here by Christmas dammit!

Turbo RWD Rotary Powa!
Old 12-07-2002, 23:00   #4 (permalink)

Snow in N.GA, TN, and the Carolinas but none in Alaska. That is weird, hopefully you'll have some by Christmas.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 19:37   #5 (permalink)
Old Skool Member

Well good news, we got about a foot of snow last night, and some more is expected. Hopefully this time around it will stay! (Wanna get me a used snowmobile)

Turbo RWD Rotary Powa!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub