What's wrong... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2002, 21:23   #1 (permalink)
Chaser

Thumbs down What's wrong...

What's wrong with these forums is that there is too much subdivision.
I clicked on Focus, and was faced with five-six bloody choices!
You guys really think ANY site, no matter how busy, required this much subdivision?
I think it is best to just have a General Ford forum and an OT forum so that all topics are at least SEEN!
How many posts are lost every day by having so many forums it is nigh on impossible to keep track of all of them?
I think the admin needs to realise that a Mustang owner CAN have other interests, rather than just engine modifications. Where do i post a general enquiry i might have?
Just two-three forums are best - a General one, an OT one, and one specific for the most popular Ford. (Taurus? :D)
Vote for whichever solution you think is the best for this site...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub