who needs some inspiration - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2004, 04:03   #1 (permalink)
I wanna eat your children

who needs some inspiration

the first 1 is inspirational....the others are just good/interesting in some way or another IMO

Txamwork is Important

Xvxn though my typxwritxr is an modxl, it works quitx wxll, xcxpt for onx of thx kxys. I wishxd many timxs that it would work pxrfxctly. It is trux that thxrx arx forty-onx kxys that function wxll xnough, but just onx kxy not working makxs all thx diffxrxncx. Somxtimxs. It sxxms to mx that our organization is somxwhat likx this typxwritxrnot all thx pxoplx arx working. You say to yoursxlf wxll, I am only onx pxrsonI wont makx or brxak a program. But it doxs makx a diffxrxncx, bxcausx any program, to bx xffxctivx, nxxds thx activx participation of xvxry mxmbxr. So thx nxxt timx you think you arx only onx pxrson, and that your xfforts arx not nxxdxd, rxmxmbxr my typxwritxr and thx story it txlls

If You Are Unhappy

Once upon a time, there was a nonconforming sparrow who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started to fly south. In a short time ice began to form on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen. A cow passed by and crapped on the little sparrow. The sparrow thought it was the end. But, the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy, able to breathe, he started to sing. Just then, a large cat came by and hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds, the cat cleared away the manure, found the chirping bird and promptly ate him.
The moral of the story:
1. Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.
2. Everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend.
3. And, if youre warm and happy in a pile of shit, keep your mouth shut.

People Are Meant to be Loved

People are meant to be loved.
Things are meant to be used.
Many of our problems stem from a disturbance of this reality.
People are used and things are loved.

The Real Delinquents

We read in the papers, we hear on the air
Of killing and stealing, of crime everywhere.
We sigh and we say as we notice the trend,
This young generation, when will it end?
But can we be sure that its their fault alone,
That maybe most of it isnt really our own?
Too much money to spend, too much idle time,
Too many movies of passion and crime,
Too many books not fit to be read,
Too much evil in what they hear said,
Too many children encouraged to roam,
By too many parents who wont stay home.
Kids dont make the movies, they dont write the books
that paint a gay picture of gangsters and crooks.
They dont make the liquor, they dont run the bars, they
dont pass the laws nor make high-speed cars.
They dont make the drugs that addle the brain.
Its all done by older folks greedy for gain.
Thus, in so many cases it must be confessed,
The label delinquent fits older folk best.
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2004, 04:48   #2 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Re: who needs some inspiration

Here's my contribution:

Cracked Pots

A water bearer in China had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water. At the end of the long walk from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full. For a full two years this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to his house.

Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do.

After 2 years of what it perceived to be a bitter failure, it spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream. "I am ashamed of myself, and because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house."

The bearer said to the pot, "Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side? That's because I have always known about your flaw, and I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you've watered them. For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table. Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house"

Moral: Each of us has our own unique flaws. We're all cracked pots. But it's the cracks and flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and rewarding. You've just got to take each person for what they are, and look for the good in them.

Blessings to all my crackpot friends.
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 05:10   #3 (permalink)
BSR Twin System (tm)

Re: who needs some inspiration

Nice!

Official BSR Website - www.bsrcorp.com
Poster of the 150,000th post!
BSR "DARTH HELMET (tm)"
Marcos Ambrose & SBR, 2003 & 2004 V8SUPERCAR Champions

****ADSLSUPERFASTP0RNPIPE (tm)****
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub