1. Jub Jub
2. Sideshow Mel, Sideshow Bob, sideshow Luke Perry
4. No.2 reed
5. Bleeding Gums, Marvin Monroe, Maude Flanders
5. Daddy, Moe, Burp
6. Bea, Mrs. Bouvier
7. Rory B. Bellows
8. Dr Hibbert, Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Marvin Monroe, Prof Flink
9. Nuclear Plant, Mini Golf Club, Bowling alley, Fast food joint, Kwik-e-Mart,Home (his own nonexixtant internet co. and disability; too fat)
10. Flight attendant
Originally posted by Ken Oath Q1. What is the name of Selma's and Patties pet lizard?
Q2. Name 3 support actors on Krusty's show.
Q3. What does the J in Homer J Simpson stand for?
Q4. Lisa needs what kind of reed for her sax? (I did say sax)
Q5. Name 3 Characters that have died in the Simpsons.
Q5. Maggie has only ever spoken two words in the series, what are they?
Q6. What are the names of Abe Simpson's girlfriends?
Q7. What was Krusty's name after he faked his own death?
Q8. Name all the Doctors in The Simpsons.
Q9. Name all the places Homer has worked in.
Q10. What jobs has Marge's father held?
2. Sideshow Mel, Sideshow Bob, Sideshow Rahim (sp?)
5. Maude Flanders, Bleeding Gums Murphy, Marvin Monroe
5. Daddy, Moe
6. Agnes Skinner, er..
7. Rory B Bellows
8. Dr Nick Riviera, Dr Hibbert, Dr Marvin Monroe, Dr Wolfe, Dr Zweig, Dr Waxler,
9. Bowl-o-rama, Quick-e-mart, nuclear plant
10. Ah crap!!!
Now powered by PCOTY WINNING SR20DET - 32% engine weight, 37% capacity, 50% cylinder count
Clicky clicky here for previous ride! I still miss her!
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.