Why did the chiken cross the road... (political version) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2002, 18:28   #1 (permalink)
Copyright �2003

Why did the chiken cross the road... (political version)

PHILLIP RUDDOCK
I don't care why the chicken crossed the road, it should be sent back to where it came from. Who knows what might happen if we keep letting any old chicken cross the road. We could be inundated with them.
Send them to the farmer up the road a bit and we can pay him to deal with the problem.

CARL SCULLY
If the chicken did cross the road it should have been fitted with an e-tag and should pay the same toll as all other road users.

STEVE BRACKS
Regional chickens should have the same opportunities to cross the road as chickens living in Melbourne.

JOHN HOWARD
The chicken never crossed the road, and it was never forcibly removed from its mother! Anyway, that's a matter for the states and is of no interest to us. The United Nations should butt out.

SIMON CREAN
There WAS a chicken and it DID cross the road. This is a deliberate act by the government to hide the fact that chickens continue to cross Australian roads.

NATASHA STOTT DESPOJA
What if it was not a chicken but a bantam? Minority sectors of our community should not be discriminated against based purely on the size of their eggs and legs.

EVELYN SCOTT
To demonstrate a commitment to reconciliation with indigenous chickens.

PETER COSTELLO
Accordingly to documentation submitted to the Live Foods Processing Authority, the chicken in question was uncooked at the time of its journey and therefore will not incur a GST charge. However, if that
chicken actually crossed the road for profit, regardless of its raw/cooked status, the road crossing would be considered by the ATO to be a service for which GST would be imposed.

PAULINE HANSON
Please explain

ROBERT DE NIRO
Are you telling me the chicken crossed the road? Is that what you're telling me?

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
I envisage a world where all chickens, be they black or white or brown or red or speckled, will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

the house of grunt
Click on the above link to go to a site about my cars, old and new.
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2002, 03:03   #2 (permalink)
MkII Cortina Owner

Hey,

Love it

L8a,
Prud
Old 04-18-2002, 03:07   #3 (permalink)
Cheerful Idiot

Great one!

Even though I don't know half of the people (being ignorant of the Australian political scene) I can figure out what they're saying. Very good!
Ford Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 04:15   #4 (permalink)
Forever Ford Follower

Very amusing!! :s6:
XLR8_2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2002, 05:58   #5 (permalink)
1 bad 302

Very well put together. LOL
dragonV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 05:42   #6 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

thats fantastic!

did you come up with that or was it a forward?
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
younggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 06:37   #7 (permalink)
Copyright �2003

Na, was sent to me as a e-mail. Just cracked me up. :s3

the house of grunt
Click on the above link to go to a site about my cars, old and new.
Grunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 04:57   #8 (permalink)
Krazy Kyle

Einstein: Did the chicken cross the road, or did the road move under the chicken? It's all relative, you see.

Bill Gates: It doesn't matter since I'll soon own the chicken, the road and the air you're breathing to ask the question.

Groucho Marx: Chicken? What's all this talk about chicken? Why, I had an uncle who thought he was a chicken. My aunt almost divorced him, but we needed the eggs.

Noah (the Ark guy): So THAT's where he was

Such a crossing was inevitable. With billions of chickens and billions of roads in the Universe, I wonder how many billions of crossings have occurred over the last billion years.

Colonel Sanders: Who cares? He was just a drop in the bucket.

Dana Sculley: Mulder, there could be any number of perfectly normal reasons for this event.

O.J. Simpson: I drove by that chicken in my Broncho, but I didn't run him over. That chicken blood musta been planted by a racist cop.

High School Student: Do I have to write a paper on this?

Yoda: The chicken feels The Force. The chicken crosses or does not cross the road, MMM? Then a Jedi chicken is he
Bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 05:12   #9 (permalink)
BA'o'Matic 100% working.

Re: Why did the chiken cross the road... (political version)

Arnold: Watcha talkin about Willis

Dellboy999

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"
Dellboy999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 05:55   #10 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Re: Why did the chiken cross the road... (political version)

motomk:
The chicken crossed the road after sitting in the oven for an hour waiting to be cooked without the oven switched on. It decided it may be faster to cook itself by the heat generated running around the block rather than waiting for me to switch on the oven.
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub