Why Rice A Car???????? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2001, 06:31   #1 (permalink)
Expedition Member

Why Rice A Car????????

Coming home I noticed a yellow car on the highway way in front.
My exit was coming up so I swerved into the right lane and got off. The yellow car was right in front of me. The exit led us to a 2 lane street with the yellow car right next to me. I noticed that it was a civic. It was not no ordinary civic but the 400 yellow stickers claimed that it was a type R. It had one of those huge fartpipes and a spoiler which was so high that it probably weighed more then my truck. He started to tempt me by hitting the gas taking his civic up to like 4000rpm. I found it very funny because I have never raced anything in my truck. As the light turned green he hit the gas. I did also. He was trying to pull away from me but his car was 2 slow. We were both side by side for less then 1/4 mile. I wasnt planning to flip over so I slowed down. This yellow piece of **** came around my right side and did a "ricer flyby." I guess that meant he won. LOL. I wish I could just tell all of these stupid ricers that if they are going to add all those NOS and moroso decals they should at least make sure they have more than 30HP. My car weighed like 3 times as much and still held close. I really dont know what he had but it seemed like not much! I just cant stand that "bee" sound that they have. A word of wisdom, a 5 inch muffler increases horsepower by 1 and not 50, yellow stickers DONT add horsepower, and the 20 foot high spoiler weighs so much that it makes your car slower.

-1996 MUSTANG GT 4.6 V8-BLACK-(Just sold)

-1997 EXPEDITION XLT 4.6 V8-BLACK-(K&N,Blackouts,Billet Grills,Chrome Rims,Yokohama Rubber,Dual ACs,Air suspension,Flowmaster single side exhaust,Chrome Bumpers,etc.)

-1998 F150 XL FLARESIDE 4.6 V6-BLACK(K&N, Black appearence package,K-9 Alarm,custom tints,bedliner,chrome stock rims,lightning bumper coming soon)

VISIT MY SITE: http://members.tripod.com/amrant007/index.htm
GASGUZZLER007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2001, 10:13   #2 (permalink)

Yeah I hate it when people rice out their cars. Type R Civic, no such car. I guess someone went by Pep Boys and bought that emblem. But, I've seen Mustangs and Camaros with stupid stickers on them. Alot of people with bad taste out there in the world. My favorite was a Eagle Talon with NASCAR stickers all over it. :rolleyes:

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 08:34   #3 (permalink)
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez

heh, yeah. there's a lot of that around here. bad part is, stacey doesn't get challenged when she's in my car. never. maybe it's because i've already taken out quite a few ricers in my pgt that they know the car.

now the cobra gets the stares, just not from the ricers. i did see a riced out mustang gt not that long ago. gay ass clear corners, nozzle lights, clear tail lights, then some cobra badging on a non-cobra car. man, o man, did i wish i had the car with me that night. :D
Old 10-16-2001, 12:54   #4 (permalink)
Expedition Member

Good choice getting the cobra huh. I always wanted one but I know that the insurance is a killer. My GT was very fast but I just always wanted something to get into the 13s. Iam sure the cobra does well when It comes to the track. I always question people as to why they put something like cobra decals on Gts. I mean if a person knows cars he will immediately know that its a GT and not a cobra. At least change the rims if you want it to look real. You know what Iam saying. I have seen a very funny car here in Florida. Its a V6 99-00 stang that has cobra rims, Cobra R decals, 1 single exhaust, and a K&N airfilter. I mean what was the guy thinking?Iam not sure if he had the K&N but thats what the stickers said. :D This other time I saw a 1998 Jeep Wrangler with side decals that said NOS. LOL Whats wrong with that guy?
Old 10-19-2001, 12:54   #5 (permalink)
sixtyeightford

That's funny stuff. :)

Here's a good site with lots of ricers in it.

http://www.beaterz.com
Old 10-21-2001, 11:28   #6 (permalink)
Expedition Member

Thanks for the site address. I found that site to be very funny. Also check out ricerz.com , and http://www.stuntaz.cjb.net/ . Here I guarantee a good laugh. Check out the ricer calculator at ricerz.com . Also check out the page on my site dedicated to ricerz at http://members.tripod.com/amrant007/id37.htm HAVE FUN!!!!!
Old 10-21-2001, 15:02   #7 (permalink)

I almost forgot about this one. Last year I was at a NOPI Regional car show. There was a TA Firebird there that had Japanese writing on it. Now why would somebody have an American car with Japanese writing on it ? It's crazy....:crazy2: :bhrmmm2:

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 15:34   #8 (permalink)
Expedition Member

roll

I bet the guy in the firebird must recieve a lot of stares. HE probably thinks that people are admiring his car while people are laughing left and right. But really, that is taking it 2 far!
Old 10-21-2001, 16:01   #9 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

Funniest I have seen over here is an early model subaru (somewhere between 88 and 92 or thereabouts) with a big exhaust tip sticking out the middle of the rear bumper, it must be at least a 15 inch tip I wonder what the hell was the owner thinking, if at all :eek:
Maybe he wanted it to look like an afterburner :rolleyes: :D
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 05:21   #10 (permalink)
Expedition Member

Wow I have never seen a car with a 15 in tip. Thats funny! You should of asked where he bought it and how much HP it added. He probably thinks that his car is one fast beast. LOL But hey, if it wasnt for these morans the world would not be as interesting!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub