Win an XR8 at autobarn - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2003, 14:43   #1 (permalink)
I am a Turbo Wanker

Win an XR8 at autobarn

At autobarn, you can win a BA XR8 thats decked out with sound and navigation gear form Kenwood and VDO Dayton.

Sounds good, but... isn't it a little hard to deck out the stereo? How the fark are they going to install a new stereo? Doh! I don't think they thought that one through.

Also, why add an aftermarket GPS, when you can get the thing installed from Ford, and it uses that lovely colour screen in the centre.

Wierd.
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2003, 15:36   #2 (permalink)
Motorbike rider

It will be very interesting to see how the aftermarket guys respond to the BA stereo. Motor had a bit of a write up about it in the latest edition and it looks like it will be a prick to upgrade, best just going for good speakers and amps by the looks of it...

OT - I saw your new wheel a while ago Alex and it seems to look better in your car than it ever did in mine!! Going alright I hope?
Old 02-25-2003, 01:43   #3 (permalink)
THE VILLAGE LUNITIC

yes you can put after market dvd its already been done on a BA xr8 so if there is a will there is a way ppl instalers just have winge becasuse its hard, but its been done its in the XR club of QLD no affect to drivability

White NL Fairlane Ghia, 'TQE', Superlows, Limo Tint, Pacemaker Tuned length comp spec extractors and lukey exhaust system with 5L cat, ported/polished head to flow 330hp, custom grind AU BILLET cam, chiptorque HP4 reprogramable chip, Alpine MP3/DVD/CD headunit, 550W alpine V series AMP, 12' Alpine Sub, 18" Advanti Chrome Alloys.

191.3RWHP 15.301@92MPH willowbank raceway. ghay 3.08 single spinner:(
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 03:50   #4 (permalink)
I am a Turbo Wanker

Quote:
Originally posted by EAFGhia

OT - I saw your new wheel a while ago Alex and it seems to look better in your car than it ever did in mine!! Going alright I hope?
Its superb mate, very happy with it. Just tossing around the idea of buying an EF2 XR6 with 100K kms on the clock. T5 too. Stupid, temptation!
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub