Winging Holden Supercar Drivers - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2001, 01:32   #1 (permalink)
XA Falcon Owner

mad Whingeing Holden Supercar Teams

Well Holden have done it once again,this time the K Mart racing team waiting till half an hour before the start of the second race to submit their now regular sook(a common occurence these days) about being beaten by a Ford.
If it was King Sook(Skaife) or Super Sook(Bright) that made the same mistake as Lowndes would there have been a complaint ,I dont think so:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:
gzr351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2001, 02:22   #2 (permalink)
Hawthorn Supporter

No matter where HRT is on the grid they will always win.
Do you know why? Because the race officials are one of HRT's biggest fans and they stuff up the Ford Drivers to make it happen.
I believe that if Hrt were 10 laps down they will still win the race.
When the safety car came out ,lowndes went through the first turn flat out and there was a car that just came out of the pits, because of the car in front of him, he could'nt see the yellow flags so he continued racing and also the pace car was 2 corners ahead of him so he could'nt see that either. This resulted in 29 seconds being added to Lowndes' overall race time.
The officials said that a stop-go penalty will take 29 sec. all up which they gave to Lowndes, but when Murphy got a stop-go it only took him 21 sec. :mad:
When i go to the Calder round this year i'm going to swear my head off at HRT and Murph because they're cheaters and they make me sick.
:fmad:
Old 04-29-2001, 03:27   #3 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

I cant believe skaify actually admitted to making a mistake in qualifying. I dropped my glass, spat my teeth out and had a coronary, on the sofa.

someone tell me I was dreaming it.....please..???
Old 04-29-2001, 03:47   #4 (permalink)

No Doc you were not dreaming
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 03:47   #5 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

mad

It's ok DOC you weren't dreaming. I did the same as you when race two started. You will never see a finer grade of Horsesh!t in your life than the stuff you saw on your screen today... :fmad:

:fmad: Not happy Jan... :fmad:
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 03:49   #6 (permalink)

Guess I better tape the race after all:mad:
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 04:56   #7 (permalink)
Australian xr8 Member

Question

They may as well be all in Holdens.What aloat of crapp.May as well call it the Holden Series if thats what they want.Gibson will wish he stayedwith G.M.??????
Old 04-29-2001, 18:05   #8 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

I actually think Murph is okay. I like him a lot and it doesn't matter what car he drives - he is a fair racer. I think it was HRT that pushed the issue.

As for Skaifey, I got into a slanging match with him one time at Amaroo Park. He is the BIGGEST WANKER on this planet. The sight of him makes me sick, and he really needs a missile up his arse to blow that huge nose off his scum sucking face :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

Lowndes was probably hard done by, but hey, it's still good news and shows the Fords are back on track. All I can say is get that AU2 grille on the cars - the AU1 is indeed an ugly piece of horse excrement.....

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 18:16   #9 (permalink)
Formerly J-type

mad

I saw Skaife at the childrens hospital in Auckland on TV........ what a ****en arogant wanker, I can't remember what he said but it was just the way he came across. :fmad:
The Stylist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2001, 22:02   #10 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

I wont read into that one J-type. but the last part of your reply is what I could do to him, na he'd probably enjoy that.:eek:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub