Working with ford - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2002, 23:19   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up Working with ford

It is now my 6th month working for Ford (Ford credit, I.T to be exact). Anyway a couple of months back Geoff Polites had a communication session with ford credit and I must say I was very impressed. He is a talented speaker and a very good leader. I particularly enjoyed how well he answered our questions. He did mention ford forums and that he followed them intently, so finally I decided to take a look at them and Geoff mate I am very impressed in your active role in the group. Its amazing that you find time in your schedule. Ford is a great company to work for and above all they make great motor cars and it is great to see all these fellow drivers who share the same passion. I cant wait for the new falcon to come out and I just know it will be a success. I will finish the job. Go Ford!

P.S. Geoff if you ever want to lend me your TS 50 for the night I would be quite happy to look after it.
I am pretty keen on getting behind the wheel of one of these. What a great car.
davocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2002, 23:38   #2 (permalink)

You are a very lucky man than davocol!! Now in case you didn't know we have a PM system here that you can use to personally tell me all the little secrets of the new faclon. No one need know :)

Seriously it is great that you and other Ford people feel the way you do about this site. I can assure you WE are the ones who are fortuante to have Geoff spend time on here with us. It is our priviledge.

If only we could get Ford US on here
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 23:40   #3 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

You can always buy it when he's up for a new car. :s3 One of our TOCNSW members has one of Geoff's older TS50s.
Old 05-15-2002, 23:44   #4 (permalink)

I wish I could afford it but at the moment I will continue to drive around my ED which incidentally am getting lowered today. I will post pics eventually. HSE2 check email I have sent you all the blueprints of it that I have (just kidding) :)
davocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2002, 15:59   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by davocol
HSE2 check email I have sent you all the blueprints of it that I have (just kidding) :)
Ha my heart skipped a beat until I got to the end of the sentence.

I see Ford employees aren't short of a sence of humour
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 13:58   #6 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Quote:
Originally posted by HSE2
......If only we could get Ford US on here
mate, being in the states I have to say Ford USA would have to pull their heads out of their proverbials and see their own product and how bad it is before they can surf FF.com. The cars sitting on the lots have a lot to be desired:

- Taurus (ugly even now)
- Crown Victoria (a frame car in 2002?)
- Town Car (ditto)
and so on.

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 16:37   #7 (permalink)
Ford Focus WRC Driver.

I seriously don't know how people in their right minds would buy a Taurus. But then again, some people see something in them if they sell in the US. As for what they see, I can't see any of it!!
Old 05-17-2002, 20:39   #8 (permalink)
Nacho Nacho Man!

You must be having a different experience in the US to what I had Pete. I guess spending 2 weeks in a brand new Excursion and sitting in a Saleen Mustang in a showroom in Sturgis, SD whilst amazing him with stories of Australian Fords gave me a positive view of Ford US. :s3
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub