the worlds, Ending? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2005, 19:39   #1 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

the worlds, Ending?

it was lunch break and this crazy old man "homeles" was walking around all disorented in the street rofl we went to see what was wrong we got closer to see he was turning pages of the bible really fast n said it gives him streingth. he stated babaling bout how the world was ending and how theres more huricanes and more horrible things happening.
Got to thinking about it with sum co workers we came to this conclusion
the next day after katrina hit there was gona be the biggest gay pride raly ever there, n maybe they re scheudled it for florida, theres reports of loucousts fl;ying in the middle east in day coving the sky and what they say turning it to night, nostradimaus said there would be x amount of priests, i forget but this 1 we have now is the second to last 1 he claims.
whats really going on
Cronicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2005, 19:43   #2 (permalink)

cool Re: the worlds, Ending?

The homeless nuts are like that. The Apocalypse will be near whenever the Cubs play the Red Sox in the World Series.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnnyo
JohnnyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 07:16   #3 (permalink)

Re: the worlds, Ending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyO
The homeless nuts are like that. The Apocalypse will be near whenever the Cubs play the Red Sox in the World Series.

The Apocalypse.....and then we will all be driving around in our cars looking for gasoline.....the liquid gold.....aimlessly wandering in suped up hotrods.....

.....well, I can dream, can't I?

Steve
Ohio XB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 09:14   #4 (permalink)
93 2.3 MTX BOLTED OUT!

to bad gas go bad even with fuel stabilizer or id be stocking but the only good thing i can dream about on this is there will be no law enforcement thus no speed limits
unfortunatly i know im a be sticking around for another 7 years, deping on what u belive in.
to manny sins and worshiping fale deep stroke idles
look at us worried bout driving and gas and the world gona end, lavish lifestyles.
Were all dommed
Cronicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 21:06   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio XB
The Apocalypse.....and then we will all be driving around in our cars looking for gasoline.....the liquid gold.....aimlessly wandering in suped up hotrods.....

.....well, I can dream, can't I?

Steve
your a mad max fan arent you. do you look up at the night sky?

welcome to the forum from oz
reece1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 04:45   #6 (permalink)

Mad Max was so crap 'part from the cars they had..... or maybe I need to watch it again
Old 11-01-2005, 19:55   #7 (permalink)
Country Boy Rippin it up!

how is the world going to end this time, 4 horse men?, alien invasion?, Nuclear holocaust? or is the whole planet just all of a sudden going to go boom!, i think we have at least a good 15-20 years befor any of those happen.
GTFORDMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 02:15   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73falcongt
Mad Max was so crap 'part from the cars they had..... or maybe I need to watch it again
itis buy todays std but in the day it was the shit. as was E.T extra testicle. you probably think of terminator as a classic old movie god i must be getting old
Old 11-02-2005, 02:17   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTFORDMAN
how is the world going to end this time, 4 horse men?, alien invasion?, Nuclear holocaust? or is the whole planet just all of a sudden going to go boom!, i think we have at least a good 15-20 years befor any of those happen.
mate c,mon everyone knows it is 23yrs & 19days till the above happens lol
Old 11-12-2005, 21:05   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyO
there is none righteous and no not one .even on our best day the best we could do....,we cannot approach a Holy God with absolutley no sin (can you iomagine?) there is only one way ,for no man come but by me and who i quote is Jesus himself.please try not to judge.just cuz he may be homeless and maybe nuts (whatever that means)he is as good as me and i dont know what he has been thru.maybe he killed alot of people in nam and has so much guilt he cant stop drinking or maybe some childhood stuff.no one is good.maybe the f'n system aint working so maybe there aint no where for him to go.i used to think that way too.but i became homeless and i lived in my t-bird for a year,ya know why i started living in my car?because i did the right thing and i'd do it again.i actually still am homeless.i am sittin in a nice home overlooking the sea in baja now (my father's)but as soon as i go back across the line into san diego i am homeless again.anyway this comes to you from the worst christian.i mean i did every drug screwwed every girl etc etc but i know the only way i am gettin is because God sent his only son so i coul;d cuz i couldn't not sin igf my life depended on it.is there anything goin on in your life that is really deep and ya cant handle are you afraid or worried.bible says that in the last days it will be like birth pains...meaning like when a woman is havin a baby...,just before she will get more and more ,worse and worse and the pains will get closer together.(isn't it sorta like how it is out in this world ?well,it is supposed to be like this and Jesus is still in control and for me ,when i start worrying i must have faith cuz it aint about here.i aint gotta understand ,i just try to know he wont leave me or abandone me weven though everyone else does.and the bible also says forgive them for they know not what they do.hang in there bud and sorry if i was a bother.i stumbled upon the reply to the brother and i just felt like i needed to reply.see ya
layperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub