Kids, eh? A number of Primary Schools were doing a project on "The Sea". Kids were asked to
draw pictures, or write about their experiences. Teachers got together to compare the results,
and put together some of the comments that were funny, and some that were sad. Here are some of them.
The kids were all aged between 5 and 8 years.
* This is a picture of an octopus. It has! Eight testicles. (Kelly age (6)
* Whales are animals, not fish. If they don't get air they can drown,
like my brother did last summer. (David age 7)
* Oysters balls are called pearls. (James age 6)
* I don't like the sea. It makes me sick on the ferry. (Peter age 6)
* My goldfish died. Why? (Katie age 5)
* If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea
all round you, you are in continent. (Wayne age 7)
* I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily
Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kylie age 6)
* A dolphin breaths through an arsehole on the top of it's head.(Billy age 8)
* My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs.(Millie age 6)
* When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the
ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle
to make the wind come. My brother said they would be better off eating beans.
(William age 7)
* I like mermaids. They are beautiful,! And I like their shiny
tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)
* I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always
screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big
sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Amy age6)
* Some fish are dangerous. Jelly fish can sting. Electric eels can give
you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they
have to plug themselves into chargers. (Christopher age 7)
* My mum has fish nets, but doesn't catch any fish. (Laura age 5)
* When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my
willy small. (Kevin age 6)
* When me and Sarah went to the sea side in the summer holidays, we hid
in the sand dunes and watched my big sister doing it with her boy friend.
It was fun. (Lauren age 7)
* A submarine goes under the water like a fish, but it has lots of seamen inside. (Emma age 5)
* When I grow up, I want to be captain of a big ship, and have lots of sailors (Valerie age 6)
* Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Two divers can't
go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky age 8)
* On holiday my Mum went water ski-ing. She fell off when she was going
very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny. (Julie age 7)
Dale and Christine
Christine Newsletter Editor
[For those clubs that think we have more then 1 president i hope this clarifys things for you.
Falcon Cobra Club OF Aus (Vic) Inc
1978 XC Falcon Cobra No 287
1978 XC GXL
1977 XC Ute
2003 BA Sports Pack in Acid Rush
Re: Written By Children, (Out of the mouth of Babes)
Some of those are priceless!!
Falcon G.T. Club of Geelong Inc.
Deakin University Formula SAE Car PHANTOM ENGINEERING
LSUG (Leaf Spring Users Group) Twin System Engineer
Official BSR Website - www.bsrcorp.com
Poster of the 150,000th post!
BSR "DARTH HELMET (tm)"
Marcos Ambrose & SBR, 2003 & 2004 V8SUPERCAR Champions
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.