wtf? Student jailed under Net sex laws - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2004, 17:34   #1 (permalink)
Sideways..

wtf? Student jailed under Net sex laws

I've never heard of such a law before ..

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...E26462,00.html

Whats everyones thoughts about this

Xtreme 275.6 rwkw, 12.93 sec quater, Phoon CAI, Siemens Injectors, StealthFX BOV with XBOX entertainment.
XF Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2004, 17:38   #2 (permalink)
Lyrical Mastermind

Re: wtf? Student jailed under Net sex laws

hmmmm well its a very touchy subject really, but then again he IS 22 years old, but yeah nothing had happened physically so i can tell this is going to become an argument real quick lol

"Hey, it compiles! Lets sell it" - What Microsoft probably says about all its products.

If what i'm saying isn't making any sense, im not drunk, im just like this all the time..............ok so maybe im drunk, but thats beside the point...
xf_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 17:43   #3 (permalink)
Origi-Bulge (tm)

If he knew she was 13 wtf is he doing sending sexually exlicit pictures to her? If she was 18 i dont see a problem, but 13...

I remember watching a show on TV about how in the US they would actually get the guy out of the house to meet in a park or whatever and then arrest him there. That might have been part of their laws or whatever, that the fool actually had to go through with it.

"The District Court in Brisbane was told that on five occasions Cameron John Campbell had made sexually explicit comments to who he thought was a 13-year-old girl he met in an Internet chat room."

Why shouldnt he be in jail?

Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steak and leather
Klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 17:48   #4 (permalink)
Sideways..

yeah true, he blatently knew she was "13" and thats just wrong. But then again god knows what on earth the female police officer was saying to him in the first place, ya know? Could have been entrapment, cant say. But yeah the thing is he is 22 and he knew it was wrong. If that was my daughter he was doing it to, im sure the outcome would be greatly appreciated..
But then again I'd be very annoyed that my 13 year old girl is a little ***** hehe No more mIRC for you little girl!

Xtreme 275.6 rwkw, 12.93 sec quater, Phoon CAI, Siemens Injectors, StealthFX BOV with XBOX entertainment.
XF Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 18:27   #5 (permalink)
Mmm, high pressure wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klawsterfobik
If he knew she was 13 wtf is he doing sending sexually exlicit pictures to her? If she was 18 i dont see a problem, but 13...
Exactly.

Now he's gonna find out what it's like to get preyed on by Bubba in the big house...
Off-white EL Series II Falcon GLi Sapphire (4.0L Slothmatic™) with K&N Filtercharger, Tickford Sports Suspension, DBA Longlife Gold (front), DBA Longlife Slotted (rear) and Bendix Ultimates all round. Driven by The Slothman™.

Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, or the Ford Forums Food Bandits, where cruising, eating and talking shite is what it's all about. Click here to visit the official (albeit slightly outdated) website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team GT Media
We love having 3FB Inc guys around!
3Toed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 19:01   #6 (permalink)
Lyrical Mastermind

lol, very true

"Hey, it compiles! Lets sell it" - What Microsoft probably says about all its products.

If what i'm saying isn't making any sense, im not drunk, im just like this all the time..............ok so maybe im drunk, but thats beside the point...
xf_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 19:04   #7 (permalink)
Wish it was a real GT...

This is a tricky one. Clearly it is entrapment which is a method I thought the cops weren't allowed to use to convict people. Obviously the guy in question has some serious issues and probably did the same thing with girls on the net who actually were 13 so I have no problem with him doing jail time.
Completed Mods: 19" ADR Chrome Mags, Panasonic Mp3 Head Unit, 6.5" Pioneer Splits (Front), 6.5" Pioneers (Rear), 12" Sony Pentagon Sub, Alpine Amp, Alarm, Pedders Sports Ryder Suspension, K&N Panel Filter
dj_pom82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 19:04   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

He knew she was "13" and he continued. Its disgusting. Hopefully he will be taken care of in jail.
BlueAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 19:16   #9 (permalink)
Whats traction?

Do we have entrapment laws in australia? I was led to believe we don't.

Frankly I don't care, this sicko knew what he was doing... but now wants to cry entrapment becuase he got busted? Suck shit to him.
Old 08-23-2004, 19:33   #10 (permalink)
Origi-Bulge (tm)

We do have entrapment laws in Aus. The police were going to hide speed cameras in the front of cars (behind the bumper, or behind the grille) but werent allowed to because it was considered entrapment or something or other.

But seriously fcuk him, i dont care if its entrapment, nor would i think ANY parent would. If he's praying on 13 year old girls, or even 32 year old women pretending to be a 13 year old girl he should be locked up. Maybe when he's inside they should exchange his greens for a school girls uniform and see how the boys like him them.

Cows would live a lot longer if they weren't made out of steak and leather
Klawsterfobik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub