www.yourinput - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2001, 04:46   #1 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member

www.yourinput

To everyone,

We want your input on ford.com.au!

My name is David Katic. I am the e-Business Manager for Ford Australia. My team looks after a whole lot of stuff on the internet including www.ford.com.au.

We are currently having a good look at the ford.com.au website. We are really keen to make the web site even better and the only way we can do that is to come up with some great ideas! We have started by doing some customer research. Customers told us our web site is better than the competition but there are also a lot of areas we can improve on. A lot of great ideas came out of the research.

However, we are pretty hungry for ideas and, being frequent readers of fordforums.com, we thought who better to ask for input on www.ford.com.au than passionate ford fans who use the internet regularly!!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it (imagine the mission impossible theme running through your head!), is to tell us two things:

1. What you LIKE about www.ford.com.au. This is really important because the last thing we want to do is drop something on the web site you think is cool. For example, we just put a rally game on the web site. Do you like it??

2. New ideas for the site or improvements. Please also include what you don't like about the web site. Don't be scared to be critical. We are not sticking our heads in the sand pretending everything is perfect!! (AussiePete, no need to run for a bombshelter – I appreciate any errors you pick up on our web site!!!!).

IMPORTANT: The last thing I want is our competitors using your great ideas, so can you please email them directly to me rather than place them on fordfourms. My email is dkatic3@ford.com (I wasn't joking about working for Ford!!).

So here is your chance to give some input directly to Ford!! I'm hoping to get heaps of emails with thousands of ideas. This means we probably won't be able to do everything everyone suggests but I can assure you we will seriously consider every idea.

See you on the boards!
net head is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2001, 04:52   #2 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

David
I can gaurantee you one thing, you will get e-mail. Most of the Guy's will reply to this post.

If you need any specific info, feel free to ask.

Rgds Doc
Old 06-25-2001, 04:56   #3 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member

Thanks Doc. I'm actually quite looking forward to see what everyone comes up with!
Old 06-25-2001, 05:00   #4 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

I'll be your first victim so to speak. You'll have mail in five.
Old 06-25-2001, 05:12   #5 (permalink)
THE DOCTOR

Guy's please send all reply's to dkatic3@ford.com

DONT post on this thread...
Old 06-25-2001, 17:29   #6 (permalink)
Australian Falcon Member

Question

To SIM EF6:

You posted a reply here last night but it has gone. Can you please email me your comments (dkatic3@ford.com)? I don't want to lose anyones input!
Old 06-25-2001, 19:21   #7 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Aussie Pete cleans the sand out of his ears.........

I will send a list - it IS a great looking website, can't wait to see the new version........... :D

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 19:33   #8 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Too easy David...

**dons thinking cap** :D
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 20:51   #9 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

You'll have mail from me when I get time to put all my ideas together :D :thumbup:
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 22:58   #10 (permalink)
EL Fairmont Ghia Member

I shall be working on a list too!

Jas
VilkasMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub