Re: You prefer V8s? You prefer Fords. Choose.
Thanks guys... I am currently contemplating whether to get F6 or not. Reasons for it against 8 are:
- in my price range, just
- cheaper to run (fuel, rego - but not big deal with rego)
- more Nm in lower rev range
- easier to mod than 8 (I already have chip)
- I LOVE the F6 wheels
- performance generally hard to beat
- lighter, perhaps better performance
- it cant sound THAT bad
- generally, bang for buck
And point taken above, re Clubbie, etc, probably would have been fairer comparison given F6 = FPV.
For the record, I choose ANY Ford over ANY Holden....
2003 BA NA XR6, Silhouette, manual, sunroof, premium audio, alarm, window tint, scuff plates, Navman (in TIMEOUT (tm))
JMM DEV3 BA kit
2.5 inch cat
2.5 inch exhaust
Air intake conversion/pod
14.80 @ 95.33 mph
Founder MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Founder Society Against Stupid SMS Language
O.F.R. # 138