Your next car/future car/dreamcar - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

The Pub For General Discussion

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2001, 19:12   #1 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

You ever think about what you wanna buy after you sell your Ford? I thought about what to buy after my Probe, this is what I came up with:
First two options are either an M3 (95+ or new), or a third gen RX7. If I hit the jackpot in Atlantic City Ill get myself a Viper.
No matter what though, Im keeping the probe. Even if something happens (wouldnt be unpprecedented... check my sig.) Illstill replace it with a 95-97PGT.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2001, 20:48   #2 (permalink)

The Bullitt Mustang, 68Shelby Mustang GTKR500 convt., and a Mazda RX-8. Those are the ones I'd like to have.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 20:53   #3 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Wow, look whos on the board! Hey Stacy where have ya been man?
I like the first two (well youd have to get rid of the rims if you bought a Bullit) but a Mazda RX8?? man that car is plain ugly...
Old 03-07-2001, 21:04   #4 (permalink)

UGLY!!!!!!!! That car is BA, 250+horses and I like the way it looks. BTW how's it going up their in the snow.:D

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 00:26   #5 (permalink)
Mod/Ranger Member

A Baby Blue Ford Festiva with white pinstriping. Oh yea and some of those coooool 12 inch rims...
RGONOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 10:43   #6 (permalink)
Mod/Multicar Member

the car i would like to get next would be a hudson. i dont care what year or model. seeing as there hard to come i will have to hold off for a little while longer. as soon as the snow melts i'm bringing home a 63 f100 to restore.
82f100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 23:22   #7 (permalink)
A-Team Member

eek

my next car will probably be 4 doors :(

I am glad I am still in college for now.
ChargerGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 09:11   #8 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Steve, 4 door sedans suck (if your a college student and sports car guy). While the PGT is under construction Im driving a Maxima, its big, roomy, luxurious, comfortable and all, but its just soooo not my style. Ill probably end up flipping over in a turn thinking Im in the probe... :(
Old 03-21-2001, 08:23   #9 (permalink)
Texas Man

I'd like my next car to be a new Crown Vic sedan. What more do you want? Comfort, bulletproof drivetrain, good MPG, lots of mods. People in the left lane getting the hell outta the way when they see you coming. :) I'd just buy it and drive it forever, knowing it'd last that long. Love those cars.
Old 03-21-2001, 12:58   #10 (permalink)
ProbeBandit

Quote:
Originally posted by Texas Man
I'd like my next car to be a new Crown Vic sedan. What more do you want? Comfort, bulletproof drivetrain, good MPG, lots of mods. People in the left lane getting the hell outta the way when they see you coming. :) I'd just buy it and drive it forever, knowing it'd last that long. Love those cars.
UHmmm Good MPG?!?!? You call that good?
And over here no matter what you drive people never move out of the left lane. Hell people never even check their mirrors.... Even if a Turbo Porsche is on your a$$, youll still stay in the left lane drinking your coffe and shaving while speaking to your wife on the cell phone. New Yorkers are characters... :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > The Pub