I will leave out the Motors that I have not driven.
1. 351 Cleveland. 4v Heads, Edelbrock Torker inlet manifold, 650 double pumper, Crow Cam, Hi-comp pistons, single 3 inch exhaust. Oh, the memories!!
2. 302 Windsor. You just can't kill these bad boys. Just ask Gary Myers.
3. Barra 182. So smooth and powerful. Can't wait to drive the Turbo.
4. Windsor 5L 220kw. Feel the grunt of the Old School POWER!!
5. 4.0L Straight Six. 425,000ks, and it still does not have any problems.
Marcos Ambrose - 2003 V8 Supercar CHAMPION
This could be the start of something big