Fellow Bronco owners...pleeease - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Bronco Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Bronco Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Bronco

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2004, 07:41   #1 (permalink)

Fellow Bronco owners...pleeease

Hi everybody....I'm appealing to all you bronco owners out there to help me out by voting on my Bronco for a "Pimp My Ride" like contest a local radio station in my home town is hosting. I'm up against two other people for what they are calling a "Hook Yo Ride up Contest". The other vehicles are a 93 Euro Van? and a 93 Mazda M3?....what a waste of time and money!
I'm hoping/begging I can get a bunch of you guys and/or ladies to help me out with what I'm figuring would be a 5 year restoration project if done by me versus a two week overhaul of my 1976 Bronco sport if I can win this contest. Please, I again beg your aid in this time of need!!! The link below sends you to their radio station website...then you click on the hook yo ride up box, then click on the text "Vote for you favorite" and follow the steps for registering to vote and finally pick the #3 Bens Ford Bronco.
The name of the contest is again, the Hook Yo Ride Up Contest.
I thank any of you wholeheartedly that can find the five minutes to do this for me.
Tell your friends or maybe even other Bronco club members??? Please....
the contest ends this Friday, Oct. 8th.
radio station web site is: www.wlan.com
Thank You So Much,
Ben Oostdam
Bronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Bronco Forum