Ford Forums banner

Glad to see you guys using us.

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  remat457 
#1 ·
This area has started to pick up. Thanks for using us more of late. I would LOVEIT if you could tell your net bronco friends to come on over and post here also. Perhaps if you guys hang out at other Bronco sites or forums you could drop a plug for us, perhaps in your signature or something. We CAN expand this forum if you want to. I love to expand areas for fols that use them. Slowly you guys are picking it up and I can see us setting up a forum with more forums jsut for this model years Bronco!

#4 ·
Fairwell and good luck!

If you know of some other Bronco forum sites please post them. I get the idea that no-one here does any kind of modification or performance buildups. The only posts i see that get answered here are if someone breaks the latch on their console. I am looking for a site where people do things to their vehicle. I'm not knocking the site or the people it's just that some people don't do any mods to their ride or are afraid to post. I've had my Bronco since august and have already done the following- actually i think i'm wasting my time no one here does anything except put gas in their truck. I have spent too much time here expecting to much so you can have your site since i won't post here anymore. I would say it's been informative but i would be lying. Good luck and good bye!
RSH

P.S. don't bother posting any other Bronco sites since i will probably find them before anyone here would post.

#7 ·
Re: Fairwell and good luck!

rscotth said:
If you know of some other Bronco forum sites please post them. I get the idea that no-one here does any kind of modification or performance buildups. The only posts i see that get answered here are if someone breaks the latch on their console. I am looking for a site where people do things to their vehicle. I'm not knocking the site or the people it's just that some people don't do any mods to their ride or are afraid to post. I've had my Bronco since august and have already done the following- actually i think i'm wasting my time no one here does anything except put gas in their truck. I have spent too much time here expecting to much so you can have your site since i won't post here anymore. I would say it's been informative but i would be lying. Good luck and good bye!
RSH

P.S. don't bother posting any other Bronco sites since i will probably find them before anyone here would post.
I think that if you wanted msome more discussion aboot performance than you should post something aboot it. It's kind of silly to criticize things you do not contribute to. For example, you are dissapointed that nobody has yet to ask questions about anything perrformance realted. Why don't you ask? Why don't you post about it? I'd be more than willing to talk with anyone about that kind of stuff, but if you don't speak up, how am I and all the rest of us going to know?

What I am saying is that you should'nt rely on the rest of us to make a post about what you find interesting. If you want to talk about performance mods, than you start the topic. Don't blame the rest of us for you not bringing it to our attention.

Have a nice day. :hy:

#8 ·
this site

Hey guys I think that the site is great.

When a latch breaks I am glad to know that people have also had the same problem and not only know how to fix it but are willing to help! :)

BTW, RSCoth my 83 Bronco has an Edelbrock Performer intake and Holley 4 bbl carb....Not quite a race truck (yet) But then again you didn't ask....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.