Long Live The Bronco!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Bronco Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford Bronco Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Bronco

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2001, 08:31   #1 (permalink)
Darrin-N.

cool

I feel that FoMoCo should bring back the Bronco! This is a great "SUV"! I just bought my first one last October and I love it. The only thing is I am having a hard time finding aftermarket parts for it. I have a 1990 w/police package, heavy duty everything.
Can anyone tell me who makes the rear spoiler for this truck? I already know about the Lund Windjammer, and this spoiler doesn't turn me on as much as others I've seen.

Ford I hope you are listening!
LONG LIVE THE BRONCO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2001, 07:07   #2 (permalink)
Bronco Member

heh

With an attitude about bringing back the bronco like that you must have seen my posts, LOL. If not, well here's some links....

http://discussions.fordforums.com/s...hp?threadid=977

http://discussions.fordforums.com/s...hp?threadid=954

http://ford-trucks.com/dcforum/bigbronco/500.html

I think you will find them quite interesting!

Here's a hint, think of "Bronco", and then the year 2003.......:D

Check out those threads man!

Whoa, I didn't know Ford made a police pkg. Bronco! Thats cool. Mine has the trailer tow package which might be the same thing,
It came with an aux. transmission cooler, bigger brakes, wiring, I think a big alternator, the 351 5.8, a c-6 tranny, and some other stuff.

Later,

1985 Bronco XLT, 351, 4bbl, C-6, Ford 9"rear
1982 Lincoln Mark VI, 302, EFI
bigbronco85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2001, 13:51   #3 (permalink)
Bronco Member

I think that Jack Nasser (current president of Ford Inc.) is sorry that he cancelled the Bronco projects. I was Jack's first major project at Ford to cancel the Bronco including the Bronco II infavor of the Explorer, Expedition units. I know that the Explorer, Expedition units have been sales giants, but in lite of all of the lawsuites concerning "roll overs" that they may have killed at least on Golden Goose for one Golden Egg.
However this problem has made our type of units more valuable in resale or trade in. There are many people out there that require a full size, 2 door, V-8 Truck. The Bronco's that I have seen listed on several websites list Bronco's younger than 1985 that are in reasonably good or excellent shape to be worth over $5,000 dollars. Thats pretty damn good for a fourteen to fifteen year old vehicle.
JuanPolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Bronco Forum