Ford Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyno Meet Saturday June 22nd,2002

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  FLAPOC-Pres 
#1 ·
:new1:
FLAPOC Probe and Mx6 Dyno Meet Saturday June 22nd, 2002
This is a Dynojet, Make sure to have you probe already tuned and ready to go before getting on the dyno to save time.
You get 2 runs on the dyno for 50 dollars, Price will go down depending on amount of cars.
There will be some barbecueing, so there will be food and drinks.(Barbecue subject to change do to weather or we might just go to Hooters for lunch.)
After the dynoing on Saturday we can cruise to some local hangouts,get some dinner at Hooters or if someone wants to suggest an activity please go right ahead.

The shop is Ramsey's Performance in Tampa.
To get directions goto mapquest.com or yahoo.com
Their physical address of the shop is:
5407A Southern Comfort Blvd.
Tampa, Florida

I have made a crude map check it out sorry for the size it is in bitmap form. Map

Incase you need to talk to them about directions or info, there phone number is 813-885-5913, or you can call me which should be your first choice, 813-348-2909.
Call me first if you get lost i live 2 minutes from the shop.

P.S. I will be accepting donation for club T-Shirts at this event. Il try and have some samples on hand.
I will also have decals and so forth, if you need one.

If you arrive on Friday night we can cruise to the 8th mile dragstrip in Clearwater for Friday night racing.
Its 5 dollars to get in as a spectator.

Updated News!!!!Ok Guys we will start dynoing at 8am, we will be there till the afternoon, It will take around 30 minutes per car on the dyno.
See you guys there !!!!!!!!:)

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.