Ford Forums banner

Enlist your Ford for the CarWars!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MustangRTR 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of CarWars before but it's an online car show where cars battle it out for the top score based on people's votes. This past week, we've had a bunch of the Camaro Forum guys register to overtake the Ford users and we could use more Ford vehicles to compete with them. I just wanted to get the word out and have you all check it out so we can build up a good Ford user base for the competition :)

I work for Classic Design Concepts and help build the Mustang RTR "Ready To Rock" package through our partnership with Formula D Champion, Vaughn Gittin Jr. I own a Kona Blue RTR of my own and have had the privilege of driving both of these bad boys on several occasions. It's the Mustang RTR-C (all carbon fiber) and another Mustang RTR which are both registered on CarWars:

Check it out at CarWars :: Your Competitive Online Car Show and if you like it, register your Ford for free and start battling the Chevy guys :D

Take it easy, everyone.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.