EuropeanDriver - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in North America
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

On the Road in North America North American Events Forum

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 11:39   #1 (permalink)

EuropeanDriver

Hi everyone, first of all sorry because I know this is not the right place to talk about this, but as I have posted the following message in the presentations post and I didn't have any answer the only place I am sure americans will look is here, so this is my question: I'm spaniard and I drive an 8 months old european focus, in a year and a half I have the intention of going to live to USA, I have read that European hatchbacks are now being more popular in US, so I would like to know your likes or dislikes about european hatchbacks.[I know they're not muscle cars so please be constructive in your opinions..].
I thought about what I could do at the time of going to USA but I doubt between selling the car here in Europe and buy one when in US or Shipping the car to US.
I hope you could give me your opinions and information about which will be the better option.
Thank you in advance

Alfonso.

PS: If you know where this discussion should be placed please let me know.
PS": In case you have any interest or question about european fords or european cars feel free to ask me, I'll be so pleased in answering you
EuropeanDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2008, 12:50   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Re: EuropeanDriver

I will also copy this thread to the Pub section and hopefully you will get some feedback.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:57   #3 (permalink)

Re: EuropeanDriver

thanks a lot!
EuropeanDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Regional Clubs and Events > On the Road in North America