Ford Forums banner

WEST COAST MEET (part Deux) June 9, 2002 - FORD CROWN VICTORIA OWNERS ONLY - THANKS

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  GMACK24 
#1 ·
For FORD CROWN VICTORIA OWNERS
WEST COAST MEET PART DUEX
SUNDAY JUNE 9, 2002
ANTELOPE VALLEY FORD
LANCASTER, CA
10AM TILL ???

So far it's looking like we are going to have another OUTSTANDING time...I received a couple of suggestions that we have a smaller scale event this time so that we can have time to sit around and visit.. so, with that in mind, here is the agenda as of now:

- meet at AV Ford/Shuttle Lincoln Mercury (Lancaster, CA
- hang around (talk, visit, enjoy our cars)
- eat food
- participate in whatever Jack has up his sleeve
- hang out (talk, visit, enjoy our cars)
- etc...

The agenda is tentative and flexible, if there is something that you would like to do, let me know and I will try to get it coordinated.

Our new friends at Antelope Valley Ford and Shuttle Lincoln Mercury (who were soooo awesome at the last meet) are hosting an event they like to call; "customer appreciation day". They are planning to have music, free food, entertainment..etc. They are even going to block off the street.

They also told me that the local MOPAR club has committed to bringing 20 cars out that day. We cannot let them out do us !!!!!

If you are interesting in coming let me know.

ATTENDING:

- BigBlueFord
- RocketCouch
- 99BonnievilleSE
- p71crownvic
- BaronGrey
- SilverOnyx
- Ron Ford
- Marvin
- Clyde
- MrXtra
- ExCarMagGuy
- trsi
- LTDScott
- Interceptor6605

MAYBE'S

- airsquad9
- charles353
- Code3Vic

HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU ??

Check in and let me know if you can attend !!!

- USN20
- MunchE
- Nomad
- Blaq Jack 92
- 02LXSPORT
- sdbandid3
- jbrownNoCa
- LX Sport
... anyone else???

I am looking forward to seeing you all there; West Coast Meet veterans and new folks too!!

UPDATE 4/26/02

- I spoke with a reliable source today from the Mercury dealership (I wonder who that could be??? ) and he said there is a GOOD possibility that we will have
a brand new Marauder (sp?) to admire and drool over at the meet...

5/9/02 UPDATE: From SilverOnyx:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here are some june 9th updates,chp will have a couple of cars,la co. sheriffs dept.going to try to have their bow tie race car there,k-mix will be there all day,1st 2nd 3rd ,best of show,furthest traveled trophy. all come with a cool prize,dash plaques, plus what jack has up his sleeve???? no entry fee for the car show unlike the palmdale dealers thunder on the lot.
this event is also for fingerprint the kids of the antelope valley.bad news is i could not close off the street.we will move all of the used cars for that day so we can have the lot..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/27/02 UPDATE
I am back from DC and ready to put the finishing touches on this meet. If you have any questions or need some info, let me know !!

Stay tuned and check back here often, I will keep this post updated.

Jack

GO HERE FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION
http://www.crownvic.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=000233

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.