Factory code for 2000 Excursion's keypad - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Excursion Forum Forum for discussion of the Ford Excursion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-04, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Factory code for 2000 Excursion's keypad

My wife and I recently bought a 2000 Excursion. We can't find the factory code to reprogram the keypad on the driver's door. I looked under the dash where I found the code for our Expidition, but was not able to find it. Can anyone suggest a remedy?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-15-05, 04:02 AM
***** Idiot....

Re: Factory code for 2000 Excursion's keypad

You can try to contact ford CS and see if they can help you with this. I have found the code occasionally on a sheet of paper in the owners manual.

Just my 2 cents.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-05, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janlsn98
My wife and I recently bought a 2000 Excursion. We can't find the factory code to reprogram the keypad on the driver's door. I looked under the dash where I found the code for our Expidition, but was not able to find it. Can anyone suggest a remedy?
The code on my 2000 "X" was 13933, I don't know if that's a standard factory set or not. Mine was printed on a seperate piece of paper in the manual book.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-23-05, 06:00 PM

Tongue Re: Factory code for 2000 Excursion's keypad

The code is usually located on a white electrical box located near your jack. My code for a Mountaineer is located inside the panel located on the drivers side in the back of the cargo area. The number is not easy to read, it requires a flashlight and looking at it at a angle. Good luck.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-31-06, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by janlsn98
My wife and I recently bought a 2000 Excursion. We can't find the factory code to reprogram the keypad on the driver's door. I looked under the dash where I found the code for our Expidition, but was not able to find it. C

an anyone suggest a remedy?

check in spare tire compartment

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Trucks | Utes | Vans |SUVs | Crossovers > Ford Excursion Forum